• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Yzerman vs. Holland

Rate this topic

Who will win a Cup first ?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Heaten

Hard to say, but I guarantee Yzerman will win the cup before the Blackhawks franchise.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Holland and the Wings.

Mainly because I'm a complete homer and the Wings are the best team every single year.

should go without saying

Tampa has a ton of work to do before they can be contenders again. Decent D corps, but not in the same zip code as the Wings' right now; questionable goaltending; but most of all no one is even signed at forward right now, and whoever they do sign isn't going to be very impressive. Despite Stamkos and St. Louis killing it last year (and Lecavalier being a lay about like always while collecting $8M) they still finished 23rd in the league in scoring.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

The one vote to Tampa either came because somebody hit the wrong option or they felt sorry for them

DET because they made the playoffs this year, the year before that, the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that,the year before that, and the year before that.

I think they have a good chance at the playoffs next season. The east is absurdly weak. You really only need to be barely above .500 to make the post season in the east, I think they have as good a roster as most teams out there.

I think they have a good chance at the playoffs next season. The east is absurdly weak. You really only need to be barely above .500 to make the post season in the east, I think they have as good a roster as most teams out there.

Funny enough, they barely even have a roster yet, and you're not wrong. :hehe:

Stevie Y did take Pat Verbeek with him, so I have to go with Steve.

Nah, Ken and the Winged Wheel. And it won't even be close. The Bolts are still about three years from becoming the next Penguins. :ph34r:

No offense intended to Steve or any of his staff......but the Wings are perennial contenders. I'd be safe in saying that the Wings will win a Cup again before the Lightning will.

Edited by Electrophile

I believe Stevie WILL lead the Lightning to a Stanley Cup one of these seasons, but as far as which team will win first, I have to go with the Wings. The Wings are perennial contenders, whereas the Bolts haven't made it out of the first round since they won the Cup in 2004. Stevie has a lot of work to do before the Bolts can be considered legitimate contenders.