• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Boogard and Pavel

Rate this topic

These bits made my eyes pop out

Link to article

Boogaard's four-year, $6.6 million contract seems wildly excessive and will challenge coach John Tortorella's familiar assertion that paychecks don't influence lineup decisions. It is a fact, however, that Edmonton actually offered Boogaard -- who is going to Russia this summer to train with Pavel Datsyuk --$7 million over four years.

not sure what is more mind bogging, Edmonton offering the Boogeyman $7 million over 4 years, or that the Boogeyman is going to train with Pasha in Russia this offseason.

Between ******* Glen Sather and the dumbass Oilers, we never had a shot at Boogaard. Why are teams/gm's so stupid? Boogaard is an ok hockey player, sure he's the toughest dude in the NHL, but anything more then 800k a year is ridiculous overpayment. And Edmonton were ready to give him almost more then a million more then that, incredible.

Booger (I wonder if anyone has called him that to his face...) went over last year to help Pavel with his camp for kids in Pav's hometown. Boog is from Sask. Pav is from Siberia. I used to live in Sask. From what I hear, they're similar.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Booger (I wonder if anyone has called him that to his face...) went over last year to help Pavel with his camp for kids in Pav's hometown. Boog is from Sask. Pav is from Siberia. I used to live in Sask. From what I hear, they're similar.

I'm sure someone has... especially on the ice.

Saskatchewan and Siberia are similar? Haha what? Maybe the climate, but that is about it. They probably couldn't be any more different!

Kinda blew my mind seeing them work together last year. I don't know who was trying to change who's game, but...hear tell they had a mixed martial arts guy there too...now, what does that imply???

Edited by Kira

Saskatchewan and Siberia are similar? Haha what? Maybe the climate, but that is about it. They probably couldn't be any more different!

Cold and flat. That's where I was going with that. No more; no less.

Kinda blew my mind seeing them work together last year. I don't know who was trying to change who's game, but...hear tell they had a mixed martial arts guy there too...now, what does that imply???

That Pav's really is a ninja?? I knew it!