• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingfan19

Bob Probert passes away at 45

Rate this topic

Devastating news... Although I still haven't found a website to actually say he has passed away. But I guess when you have no vital signs that usually means you're a goner....

R.I.P. Bob Probert - Toughest player in NHL history. I will always cherish all those awesome memories from the 90's. Sad sad day...

Sad day for wing fans and the hockey fans everywhere. I loved Probe before his problems not just another goon he was a good player. Prayers go out to family and friends.

Devastating news... Although I still haven't found a website to actually say he has passed away. But I guess when you have no vital signs that usually means you're a goner....

R.I.P. Bob Probert - Toughest player in NHL history. I will always cherish all those awesome memories from the 90's. Sad sad day...

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=326672

It's over... The Biggest Baddest Bruise Brother of ALL Time! Probie takes his final knock out...

The 1987–88 season saw Probert develop his fighting abilities and reputation as a tough guy with 398 penalty minutes. He also tied for third on the team in points with 62 (Petr Klima also had 62 points). That season, Probert played in his first (and only) NHL All-Star Game, and he contributed the most points (21) during the Red Wings' playoff run, in which Yzerman missed all but the final three games with a knee injury.

Does anyone know if this is still the record?

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

rip bob

you will be truly missed not just in the hockey world but also to hockey fans around the world.

truly the greatest hockey warrior of all time

thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family on this tragic day