• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwings1914

Miller signs 1 year deal

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

On a somewhat related note, whatever happened to Miller_Brew or w/e. Did he never come back after his 6 threads that the NHL was fixed?

Cool. I like him. Not to mention he has a great name.

Indeed! We need more players named Drew.

I like this. He did well for us last season. He has a role and he fulfills his duties. He may not be a superstar, but he does what he does, and that's all you can ask of a guy.

Oh man why you gotta start that up...

Because, I am tired of people trashing miller that he doesn't bring anything we don't already have... having 3 players that can kill a penalty isnt enough, and hes probably our best defensive forward on the team... he doesnt play a flashy high powered offensive game or fight, so he doesn't get noticed like Flip or some enforcer. Hes a solid forth liner, and I think the wings are a better team with him.

I am of the belief that anyone who hates Miller and wants him off the team has no concept of the defensive style of play in which he excells. His arrival coincided with the PK unit turning it around and saving our season.

Honestly I hope he takes another step forward in Camp and secures a spot, because I believe he brings alot to the team, even if goal scoring is not something he brings.

I agree

Not only that, they could likely sign all their roster RFA's as well as Modano and still be under the cap.

And then maybe make a trade for a solid defensive defenseman? Plleeeeeeeease? Meech and whoever.

Because, I am tired of people trashing miller that he doesn't bring anything we don't already have... having 3 players that can kill a penalty isnt enough, and hes probably our best defensive forward on the team... he doesnt play a flashy high powered offensive game or fight, so he doesn't get noticed like Flip or some enforcer. Hes a solid forth liner, and I think the wings are a better team with him.

:scared:

1. He doesn't He's a poor man's Patty Eaves. Eaves outclasses Miller in every field imaginable.

2. Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Filppula, Cleary Helm, etc... for fun.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Millers deal is worth 650,000 this yeartwitter link

Fair deal. Would rather keep Ritola then him if we do sign Modano, but that is a good price considering how well he did last year.