• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Four

Eaves signs 1 year deal

Rate this topic

was hoping he would sign a longer deal, this definately gets me closer to an Eaves jersey, right after i get my hudler

No offense, but why do you want to get players that are not long term pieces of the puzzle?

I mean I love these guys, but I don't have the money to buy fourth and third line player sweaters. I wish I did.... but that is something else all together.

While Mursak will eventually move onto a scoring line, he could start off on the 3rd or even 4th, because he's got those bottom pairing qualities.

I'd love to see Mursak - Helm - Eaves.

The wheels on that line... :yowza:

No doubt, that red blur would be fun to watch.

No doubt, that red blur would be fun to watch.

Take Eaves off that line in a few years and give me a line of Mursak Helm Ferraro, they would be called the mach 3 line or something. Ferraro won the fastest skater in the top prospects game

Guest Hatethedrake!

No offense, but why do you want to get players that are not long term pieces of the puzzle?

I mean I love these guys, but I don't have the money to buy fourth and third line player sweaters. I wish I did.... but that is something else all together.

No kidding. I just got my Franzen jersey from River City Sports. It cost me quite a bit and I am happy with it. I've recently started collecting Wings jerseys. So far I have Datsyuk, Zetterberg and now Franzen. All players who will be Red Wings for a long time.

right now i only have 2 zetterberg, 2 datsyuk, 1 filppula, yzerman and lidstrom and Fedorov, Not sure why I want an eaves, I only get jerseys of players i like, I could get franzen, but if he wasn't on the wings i wouldn't cheer for him or anything, Hudler I would like on any team, it is better that he is on the wings same as Eaves, plus i like number 17, Kurri wore 17 and he was awesome (although never a redwing)

Other jerseys i would get from past or current redwings...Ranford, Carson, shanahan,kronwall,holmstrom,, oh yeah i think i also have about 8 other jerseys not personalized that is what i would get eaves on

right now i only have 2 zetterberg, 2 datsyuk, 1 filppula, yzerman and lidstrom and Fedorov, Not sure why I want an eaves, I only get jerseys of players i like, I could get franzen, but if he wasn't on the wings i wouldn't cheer for him or anything, Hudler I would like on any team, it is better that he is on the wings same as Eaves, plus i like number 17, Kurri wore 17 and he was awesome (although never a redwing)

Other jerseys i would get from past or current redwings...Ranford, Carson, shanahan,kronwall,holmstrom,, oh yeah i think i also have about 8 other jerseys not personalized that is what i would get eaves on

It's his million dollar smile that you like.

PatrickEavesSmallBW.jpg

nah i need a jersey to go with each of my hats :)

There needs to be an Abby only jersey section... or jersey shirts or whatever. Anything to look cool with a bunch of colors gathered in one area. Very gimmicky but what the hell... Abby is the ****!

So I'm thinking this puts Abds at 850k and Helm at 950k.

I don't know. Abby has less experience and production than Miller and Eaves. I know we think he'll be in that ballpark because of his last contract but that was two-way. He didn't earn anything near that nearly 900K contract. Maybe they can come at a little cheaper than those numbers.

Sweet. That means we got a pair of 10+ goal scoring PK assets for an average cap hit of $700,000 each.

Helm and Abdelkader's agents will have a tough looking at these deals and asking for 1 mil or more for their clients.

Sweet. That means we got a pair of 10+ goal scoring PK assets for an average cap hit of $700,000 each.

Helm and Abdelkader's agents will have a tough looking at these deals and asking for 1 mil or more for their clients.

If you check all of Chicago's guys that fill the same role seem to be getting at least twice that, and from other teams!!!

So I'm thinking this puts Abds at 850k and Helm at 950k.

Abdelkader had a cap hit of 850k last season, so he has to make more than that next season due to a minimum mandatory raise of I think 5%.

Abdelkader had a cap hit of 850k last season, so he has to make more than that next season due to a minimum mandatory raise of I think 5%.

But Leino had a 850k cap hit as well and then the Wings signed him for 800K.