• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Four

Eaves signs 1 year deal

Rate this topic

I really like Eaves. I think he will score at least 15 goals this year if he plays full time.... which he should. He is an excellent shot blocker and penalty killer. He did well last year even though he wasn't in the lineup right away.

I am so happy that Eaves is signed, but I really wanted more than a one year deal.Eaves is the kind of player who can be a Red Wing for a long time. He is a hard worker, and I love how excited he gets when one of his teammates scores. Who could ask for anything more?

I am so happy that Eaves is signed, but I really wanted more than a one year deal.Eaves is the kind of player who can be a Red Wing for a long time. He is a hard worker, and I love how excited he gets when one of his teammates scores. Who could ask for anything more?

i agree 100% very excited to have Eaves back.

I am so happy that Eaves is signed, but I really wanted more than a one year deal.

I think Kenny has done the right thing with him and Miller by giving them 1 year deals - essentially saying to them that they have to be more than one hit wonders before they can get a multi year deal, which is a good thing.

I think Kenny has done the right thing with him and Miller by giving them 1 year deals - essentially saying to them that they have to be more than one hit wonders before they can get a multi year deal, which is a good thing.

I think next year when lidstrom and drapers/others contacts are off the books we will se multi year deals for these guys if they are still around by then

Guest nutz2u

So I'm thinking this puts Abds at 850k and Helm at 950k.

Edited by nutz2u

Great to see Patrick back. And I love his dog, Reuben...big Newfie. What a cutie!

Newfie dogs aren't what I would call cute, do you consider a small bear with shaggy fur cute lol?

Guest Crymson

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

The term "in the eye of the beholder" has no meaning to newfy. In his eyes, his opinion is right and yours is wrong. Maybe the lack of ambiguity such creates for him makes him feel more safe.

Dunno.

The term "in the eye of the beholder" has no meaning to newfy. In his eyes, his opinion is right and yours is wrong. Maybe the lack of ambiguity such creates for him makes him feel more safe.

Dunno.

I make a little joke about Newfounland dogs because I have a few family members who have them and then you try to use some big words and act like a therapist or something to belittle me on an internet forum. Youre the man Crymson, I haven't read a hockey related post from you in about a year, but youre the man.

Thanks for the help though Dr Phil

two ridiculous examples of fail from williams in that video. penalty shot and blind pass to center in his own zone. ridiculous.

Lol saw these too. The clear attempt where he passed it blindly to the other team. So glad hes gone.

Guest Crymson

Youre the man Crymson, I haven't read a hockey related post from you in about a year, but youre the man.

Given that you've barely been here for over a year, that's a fairly funny comment. Of course, the comment is absurd to begin with; that's a given, but I figured I'd dismantle it anyway.