• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Nabokov leaves the NHL, signs with KHL

Rate this topic

Aw damn :( was hoping he'd sign with the Flyers.

So they could have possibly the biggest logjam of goalies in the history of the sport? Sure what the hell lol.. Maybe with 4 goalies in the net they could have stopped some of the goals in the Finals.

Edited by HankthaTank

And so begins the era of low-payed goalies. Hopefully, at least.

That really sucks for goaltenders trying to bring in that cash and teams that have expensive goaltenders. Hopefully for his sake Mr. "I let in 4 goals this year in comparison to 7 the year before so that's an improvement" changes that culture.

So they could have possibly the biggest logjam of goalies in the history of the sport? Sure what the hell lol.. Maybe with 4 goalies in the net they could have stopped some of the goals in the Finals.

I thought the only one they have locked up right now is Leighton? Of course I'd only like it if they got a good deal on him. He was just over played in San Jose. But so long Nabby, nice knowin ya! Doubt he will come back to the NHL.

i thought i had heard it was 4 years, 6 mil per year.. not 6 years, 4 mil per?

This seems more realistic knowing the KHL. Its too bad he had to go, I doubt we'll see him again in the NHL.

I really would have liked to see him play on a team that didn't push him as hard as San Jose did. With the season they were having I don't see why Nabby had to play 70+ games. Also, 6 years!?... Wow. See ya later Nabokov, lol.

Wow, that sucks. I hate to see anyone go to the KHL. But on the other hand maybe their fleeing will help the league contracts balance out. I always thought it was ridiculous to pay a goalie anything more than 3.5 or 4 million because they are the most unpredictable players.