• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Datsyuk goes back to school

Rate this topic

I don't think he'd take a cheap way out like that. I think he's really serious about this and he'll do it right. I don't believe he would do it any other way.

Do you know him personally?

Anyway, a TV show wouldn't really work since he'd be talking in Russian so all the hilarious "lost in translation" type of stuff he says in English won't be there.

Another guy that comes to mind when i think Wings comedy is Homer.He's got a great sense of humor :lol:

My favorite Homer moment was last season when they interviewed him right after the period ended and he had just been whistled off on a BS call. He was beyond pissed and it made the interview hysterical. First, they asked him about the penalty and (quite upset and with a death stare on the interviewer) he responded, "well it was garbage call, lets leave it at that."

Then he went on to talk about Homer's net play and how it frustrates opposing goaltenders and Dmen. The interviewer asked, "once they become annoyed and start hacking at you only to take a subsequent penalty, have you then gotten in their head?"

Homer's reply: "I'm in your head!"

:lol:

Do you know him personally?

I've met him. He just doesn't seem the type to take a "cheap" way out of doing something. He strikes me as a person who takes things seriously and really means to do them right. It's just something about him that comes across that way.