• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Remaining Free Agents

Rate this topic

it pains me to say this. but wings have gotten older and the younger teams have appeared to have caught the wings. example, the coyotes who gave the wings fits and at times in the series outplayed em. all these free agents, one guy would of been a perfect fit and could of helped out the team and our weakness as we grow older more next season. afinoginov. speed something the wings lack badly! its literally drives me crazy that we re sign guys like bertuzzi and holmstrom who are slow as molases. holmstrom yes scores in the regular season but its apparent come playoffs the ref swallow their whistles and actually penalize him for his aggressivness in front of net. Its a shame we spent all this money on our own instead of adding some younger speedy talent to help our needs. maxim with datsyuk would of been a scary line. hank with franzen more goalies would of been going bald from pulling there hair out from being torched on a nightly basis. Too bad we have less then 2 million to spend and its going on modano whos 40.

Edited by EastonWings

it pains me to say this. but wings have gotten older and the younger teams have appeared to have caught the wings. example, the coyotes who gave the wings fits and at times in the series outplayed em. all these free agents, one guy would of been a perfect fit and could of helped out the team and our weakness as we grow older more next season. afinoginov. speed something the wings lack badly! its literally drives me crazy that we re sign guys like bertuzzi and holmstrom who are slow as molases. holmstrom yes scores in the regular season but its apparent come playoffs the ref swallow their whistles and actually penalize him for his aggressivness in front of net. Its a shame we spent all this money on our own instead of adding some younger speedy talent to help our needs. maxim with datsyuk would of been a scary line. hank with franzen more goalies would of been going bald from their hair out from being torched on a nightly basis. Too bad we have 3 2 mill to spend and its going on modano whos 40.

Yeah I wish the wings had those youngings like doan, jovo, and auccoin

Too expensive. He was making nearly $3m in Chicago last year. We have space at the moment, but still need to sign Abdelkader, Helm, etc.

It's possible he'd take a discount to play with a solid team, but I doubt it.

Yes I know about the cap, it was just more of wishful thinking.

Well,there's still a little hope...

Brian McGrattan

Andrew Peters

Adam Mair

Matt Hendricks (RFA)

Nick Tarnasky

Jamal Mayers

Mike Blunden (RFA)

those guys all suck dick, no way, maybe mair or mayers for league min or 2 ways

Edited by jollymania

it pains me to say this. but wings have gotten older and the younger teams have appeared to have caught the wings. example, the coyotes who gave the wings fits and at times in the series outplayed em. all these free agents, one guy would of been a perfect fit and could of helped out the team and our weakness as we grow older more next season. afinoginov. speed something the wings lack badly! its literally drives me crazy that we re sign guys like bertuzzi and holmstrom who are slow as molases. holmstrom yes scores in the regular season but its apparent come playoffs the ref swallow their whistles and actually penalize him for his aggressivness in front of net. Its a shame we spent all this money on our own instead of adding some younger speedy talent to help our needs. maxim with datsyuk would of been a scary line. hank with franzen more goalies would of been going bald from pulling there hair out from being torched on a nightly basis. Too bad we have less then 2 million to spend and its going on modano whos 40.

What? You didn't expect the higher seed and team with more points to outplay the Red Wings at times in a playoff series? And that youth for the Coyotes was really impressive in Game 7 on their home ice. The Red Wings are old argument went out-of-style a decade ago.

those guys all suck dick, no way, maybe mair or mayers for league min or 2 ways

Will Mair or Mayers be available the time right before training camp? Seems like that is the time in which Kenny might sign an enforcer.