• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RusDRW

Vey old game Russia-Canada

Rate this topic

just look at here

(96 Wourld Cup) what was the reason for waiving off that Russia's 4th goal at 7:30?

PS You don't find it with english commentrary. It was cutted... Why? Are you so scared of Russians or what....

to summarize, thta is how you win tournaments that are on you FFFFf***ing land... Wanna to be the best? Cheat on the best! That's you Cnadian formula!

Um, no. A little bitter? Random goal from 14 years ago?

THIS is why:

With two minutes to go, they were pressing in Canada's zone when Curtis Joseph committed right and put himself out of the play. The puck went to unchecked Sergei Nemchinov, who threw it in the open side. But another commotion arose, and after much discussion this goal was also called back. It seems the reason Nemchinov was so open was because the Russians had six skaters on the ice and had not yet pulled their goalie. No goal, plus a two-minute penalty for too many players on the ice. Team Canada squeaks out by the skin of their teeth.

So no, the Canadian formula is not cheating. Their formula is outplaying the Russian team.

Edit: Source

Edited by Zetts

Um, no. A little bitter? Random goal from 14 years ago?

THIS is why:

So no, the Canadian formula is not cheating. Their formula is outplaying the Russian team.

Edit: Source

yeah one of those things you base your glory on :) To answer your further questions... Yes, we got destroyed in 2010. That is ok with me. I accept this defeat. Similerly, to you accepting defeat in 2006 Torino OGs.

Back to the topic. Do you understand what "it seems" means in your native language? Looks like and "it seems" Brind'amour' was a bit different when he saw puck in the net. He didn't even question those refferies. However, it clarifies a bit for me though. I'm not even asking here why the previous Russia's goal was dissallowed. Watch a bit of this video and you'll see it. I'm ok with those goals. We scored more that 100 of those diasallowed goals against Canada in Canada since 1972. However, it was also cutted from your country's glory moments. Coincidence?

Hahaha. Logging onto LGW.com after a few drinks (or more) is fun.

Yeah, I've got more than enough and here it comes my national pride :) But to be honest I always wondered about that goal. Especially, when I watched that game - I was 10 years old...,

Edited by RusDRW

Do you understand what "it seems" means in your native language? Looks like "it seems" wasn't Brind'amour's mind when he saw puck in the net.

"It seems" is often used to mean "it is understood as true". Thefreedictionary corroborates this. So, "it is understood as true" that the Russians scored because they had too many men on the ice.

And yes, I imagine Brind'amour didn't notice the goaltender at the other end of the ice, he was focusing on the play. That doesn't make the goal valid.

And I'm not even asking why the previous Russia's goal was dissallowed.

I'll answer anyways. The net was off the moorings.

It was also cutted from your country's glory moments. Coincidence?

There's no reason for Canadian highlights to show Russia's illegal goals because nobody cares about them. The correct rulings were made.

Anything else?

Edited by Zetts