• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DangleDangleBeach

Sergei Kolosov Re-signs

Rate this topic

Kenny needs to sit down with this guy and go through this video with him:

He still could be the guy to replace lilja i think.

Agreed. The guy commands around 2+ mill a year though. Sort of out of the realm with what we are dealing with.

Will this guy ever have a chance of wearing the winged wheel?

well with smith out of the picture for the moment, he can compete with kindl for the 7th spot, lashoff too, but he hasn't had the pro experience.

Edited by jollymania

Nice to see the Belarusian Bruiser sticking around. Curt Fraser saw something in him when he coached Belarus at the Olympics, so hopefully he can kick things into a higher gear this season. He's certainly got the size to be a heavy hitter, so who knows.

well with smith out of the picture for the moment, he can compete with kindl for the 7th spot, lashoff too, but he hasn't had the pro experience.

With the AHL time Lashoff has been given he has done awesome. He has stepped his game up big time every time he laced em up for the Griffins. I think he has some serious potential.

With the AHL time Lashoff has been given he has done awesome. He has stepped his game up big time every time he laced em up for the Griffins. I think he has some serious potential.

You hope so. Mursak also did well in his few game stint before his first full year in GR and then went on to have a bad rookie year. Then had a tremendous sophomore year in comparison. Just saying that we'll have to be patient with these guys.

You hope so. Mursak also did well in his few game stint before his first full year in GR and then went on to have a bad rookie year. Then had a tremendous sophomore year in comparison. Just saying that we'll have to be patient with these guys.

lashoff is a big body though, all we need him to do is smash people, fight, and block shots like lilja

I like Kolosov so I'm very happy with this news.

Big body, good on the PK, uses his size in the defensive zone and he can also make pretty neat passes coming out of defence.

Edited by Aussie_Wing

Kolosov to me seems like a big body who if he developed more of a mean streak, would have fans very excited around here. He's shown he can make big hits (ask dan fritcshe), will fight and can play a solid stay at home game, but doesn't do the first 2 things nearly as much as a guy like him should.

If he gets meaner I see him being the wings #6 down the road, if not he probably stays in the AHL and is a Janik type.