• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Dumbass Chicago prospects

Rate this topic

He's probably backing Beach up because he knows the whole story, unlike every single poster on this forum.....

Olimb didn't even drop his gloves the second time... You can't just cross check a guy and fight him when he doesn't want to fight! And it seems like Bowman doesn't care about Olimb injury at all. It sucks.. People say he was one of the best players on camp.

I wouldn't say thats true. He'll fight anyone really and doesn't care about size or mismatches, he fought Landon Ferraro but he also has fought guys like Frazer Mclaren, Brett Ponich, Brayden Mcnabb and Scott Ramsay who are all bigger then him.

In his draft year he fought smaller guys and a few big guys but this past season he really stepped up and fought alot of ppl his size or bigger. For someone who also was a 52 goal scorer, 186 pims and a lot of fighting majors is pretty good. He might not be as tough as Lucic, he may be close, but he definitely has more of a scoring line potential then Looch as well. He would probably be Detroits best prospect if he were in our system or right in the top 3 at least.

I wouldn't go that far, Maltby was a 50 goal scorer in the minors.

I wouldn't go that far, Maltby was a 50 goal scorer in the minors.

I don't understand this argument. Maltby not becoming an offensive player doesn't prove that all 50 CHL goal scorers will not be strong offensive players in the NHL. He would be a top-5 prospect in the Wings system easily. Beach is a more offensive (maybe a little less tough) Lucic.

Olimb must be one frail hockey player. That fight didn't look damaging at all.

Yes because no one ever got injured from a random hit/fall. Oh wait, that happens all the time. Some people are just unlucky. And in this case it was also incredibly unnecessary.

Olimb didn't even drop his gloves the second time... You can't just cross check a guy and fight him when he doesn't want to fight! And it seems like Bowman doesn't care about Olimb injury at all. It sucks.. People say he was one of the best players on camp.

Just because he didn't drop his gloves doesn't mean he didn't deserve it. Claude Lemiuex didn't drop his gloves but he deserved every punch and knee in the face that Mac gave him.

Bowman has more intel on the situation so I think he can judge the situation much better then us just because we saw a guy get beat up and don't know why.