• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingfan19

RUMOR: Wings Offer 1-year Contract to Maltby

Rate this topic

Our only hope is that they're wrong. NHLSourcesSay isn't the most reliable.

Bingo. I wouldn't put anything into this. This guy said Wings were going to offer Kovalchuk a one years 8.5mil deal and I replied to him and said they would have to move about 6mil worth of salary to do that. Then within minutes he said he talked to a source that told him it was just a dream idea by someone and it wasn't real. Yeah from me and or a bunch of others saying there is no way this happens? There is no way if they are waiting on Modano that they would sign Malts. Maybe they do if Mo says no but I dont think he's back. Without Modano and signing Abby and Helm Wings are at 14 forwards. I don't see it happening unles he wants to play in GR.

Guest mindfly

This team needs to get younger, the exception is spelled Modano however.

same team i can see anothe early exit for the wings. i don't think hudler will make a diffrence. i see him as jason williams/ the following players need to move on

hudler (overpaid)

meech

williams

draper

maltby

same team i can see anothe early exit for the wings. i don't think hudler will make a diffrence. i see him as jason williams/ the following players need to move on

hudler (overpaid)

meech

williams

draper

maltby

Jiri Hudler's last two playoffs 9 goals and 26 points. Jason Williams last two playoffs: 0 goals. So yeah, totally the same. His last season here he had 23 goals so you really don't think that'll make a difference? As for him being overpaid guys who scored around 23 goals last year were Vinny Lecavalier, Brad Richards (who both make almost 8mil) RJ Umberger who makes $3.7mil Radim Vrbada who makes $3mil. So overpaid? Not really.

Williams is gone, Meech probably will be and at best Maltby is on a two-way contract, which I don't think he'll take. Kris Draper will be gone after this year.

So do you actually think things through or research them before you post them or no?

Edited by StevieY9802

oops wrong link, basically it says take strickland with a grain of salt regarding malts but we all new that

I figured it was the wrong link, but I thoroughly enjoyed Jiri Fischer chirping the prospects. And his potential passing wind at the very end of the video once the bench clears out, lol. :hehe:

EDIT: Oh yeah... umm... boo to Maltby.

Edited by Jesusberg

Jiri Hudler's last two playoffs 9 goals and 26 points. Jason Williams last two playoffs: 0 goals. So yeah, totally the same. His last season here he had 23 goals so you really don't think that'll make a difference? As for him being overpaid guys who scored around 23 goals last year were Vinny Lecavalier, Brad Richards (who both make almost 8mil) RJ Umberger who makes $3.7mil Radim Vrbada who makes $3mil. So overpaid? Not really.

Williams is gone, Meech probably will be and at best Maltby is on a two-way contract, which I don't think he'll take. Kris Draper will be gone after this year.

So do you actually think things through or research them before you post them or no?

BOOM!

only reason I see Malts crack this lineup is if he, Draper, and Helm become the new grind line. Malts starts crap with other players, scores timely goals, and checks. Draper wins faceoffs and Helm/Abby f*** up everyone on the ice.