• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

Picture in need of a caption.

Rate this topic

"Hell, I'm payin' this kid to act like she's blind and I'm still not getting anything thrown in here..."

OR

"Will this frickin' bladder problem ever go away? I oughta pee on the floor next time. That'll get 'em to start putting toilets on these things..."

Monkey's Last Train to Clarksville song playing in the background while Toews thinks of his long lost teammates:

Take the last train to ATLANTA And I'll meet you at the station,You can be here by four-thirty,'Cause I've made your reservation, don't be slow, Oh, no, no, no,Oh, no, no, no.'Cause I'm leaving in the morningAnd I must see you again,We'll have one more night together'Til the morning brings my train and I must go,Oh, no, no, no,Oh, no, no, no,And I don't know if I'm ever coming home.Take the last train to ATLANTA,I'll be waiting at the station,We'll have time for coffee-flavored kisses,And a bit of conversation, oh,Oh, no, no, no,Oh, no, no, no.Da-da-da-da-da-da, etc...Take the last train to ATLANTA,Now I must hang up the phone,I can't hear you in this noisy railroad station,All alone, I'm feeling low.Oh, no, no, no,Oh, no, no, no,And I don't know if I'm ever coming home.Oh...Take the last train to ATLANTA,And I'll meet you at the station,You can be here by four-thirty,'Cause I've made your reservation, don't be slow,Oh, no, no, no,Oh, no, no, no,And I don't know if I'm ever coming home.Take the last train to ATLANTA,Take the last train to ATLANTA,Take the last train to ATLANTA,Take the last train to ATLANTA.fade out...