• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

We've got the ice tonight, 8-9, 3rd floor.

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

ummm what?

edit: for the record, if you are going to waste tax payers money, this would be the coolest thing to do it on.

Edited by DatsyukianDeke13

How awesome would a LGW hockey game be?

Have a feeling uk wing would be afraid of all of those that may have negged him to death and eva would break down every stat of the game down to amount of times Lidstromboli tosses out a sarcastic rant toward something that anyone says. Would be classic s***.

EZBAKE would mop the floor with all of you.

Can't mop ice...

EDIT: Zamboni's do and would just be asenine to use a normal mop. That said I hear he is pretty decent and more than likely would. I have turned to a more Labatt's and Molson diet in my later years so I hope he would.

Edited by HankthaTank

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

EZBAKE would mop the floor with all of you.

With the average beer leaguer or high schooler, most likely. Maybe not against another junior player who still plays though....

Guest CaliWingsNut

They should build the second floor rink with a floor of glass too. hehe.gif

Besides the creepy effect of skating on ice in mid air, they could maybe melt it down and use the second floor as a "balcony" area for the 1st floor games.

I'm the same way, but I'm not so sure my winning percentage would be as high as his. This is from the last time I was punched in the face...post-17231-083340000 1279157640_thumb.jpg

Is that a hockey fight or a street fight? And yeah I've never got that tuned up before by the looks of you haha. Worst I've done is broke my hand in a couple spots and had a hockey tournament the next day to play. I could hardly raise the puck lol

Is that a hockey fight or a street fight? And yeah I've never got that tuned up before by the looks of you haha. Worst I've done is broke my hand in a couple spots and had a hockey tournament the next day to play. I could hardly raise the puck lol

haha that sucks man I broke my hand a couple times and it is hard to play and grip the stick let alone get a shot off . I'd rather have a broken foot to be honest when it comes to playing hockey lol