• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

We've got the ice tonight, 8-9, 3rd floor.

Rate this topic

Damn I love Canada. I only wish there was more cool crap like that here.

The old Sky Rink in NY was on the 16th floor of some random building in the middle of Manhattan. It was hardly glamorous though.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

how could you not know all he does is advertise this in every thread.

Newfy doesn't stalk me like you do. He has a life :lol:

all it takes is reading one thread that you are in. you make it easy on me

I actually haven't noticed him talking about playing juniors. It may have been mentioned in a thread a year ago I vaguely remember being about what level of hockey we play etc, but other then that I haven't noticed one bit

I'm the same way, but I'm not so sure my winning percentage would be as high as his. This is from the last time I was punched in the face...post-17231-083340000 1279157640_thumb.jpg

LOL, reminds me of when I was a teenager, I got hit square in the face by a football and my nose just exploded. Blood everywhere, all over my face, all over my shirt. Because it barely hurt I just carried on playing, but everyone thought I was Joe Rock because I looked something like this

terrybutcher.jpg

Indeed, as it was not long after that incident everyone called me Butcher for a while :D

Anyway, do you have the concept of "ringers" in north american hockey? If so you can have my wifes ex-boyfriend. Proffesional hockey player and former 1st round draft pick of the Edmonton Oilers :siren: (although he might actually be retired by now! :D And would obviously be behind EZbake on the depth chart ;) )

Edited by Nev