• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Are you ready for some football?!?!?

Rate this topic

My soul aches for the return of football, or any entertaining sport for that matter. It was a bad idea to make football and hockey's seasons and off-seasons run simultaneously.

I'm very excited about the Lions this season, though they'll probably still finish below .500. The total overhaul to the D-line should help cover for their garbage secondary, but the real fun will be on offense. Stafford with another year to get in sync with CJ, plus Burleson, Scheffler, Pettigrew, Best... I can't wait. These guys are gonna score some points.

What happened to Boss Bailey? I remember him being somewhat decent. Never anything above average. Did he get traded? Dre Bly will most likely be a backup guy. I can't imagine him starting..

denver signed him and then cut him. end of career. i think he was only in the league for like 5 years.

From Philadelphia Inquirer :

The NFL Players Association is handing out voting cards to the players that could lead to decertification of the union.

A person familiar with the union's plans said Saturday that players from all 32 teams would be asked to consider decertification, which could prevent the owners from locking out the players after the collective bargaining agreement expires in March.