• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jett1913

Hawkeytown? ...barf.

Rate this topic

Blackhawk Fun Fact: Huet is making $1143.30 per minute to do absolutely nothing.

if you're enjoying watching the blackhawks getting dismantled as much as i am, then please make your to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Watching-the-Chicago-Blackhawks-implode/135140209851050

it's totally dedicated to the destruction of hawkeytown (and the joy that it brings)

Blackhawk Fun Fact: Huet is making $1143.30 per minute to do absolutely nothing.

if you're enjoying watching the blackhawks getting dismantled as much as i am, then please make your to http://www.facebook....135140209851050

it's totally dedicated to the destruction of hawkeytown (and the joy that it brings)

So not only do the chicago blackhawks chant "detroit sucks" when we are not even in their building, they go a step further of jealously and lust, to name their town... "hawkey"town? :zzz:

I purchased tobacco from a man who looks exactly like the dude in the blackhawks logo today. I was totally tripping out.

In Canada they tax cigarettes to death, so we must resort to buying it from the reserves.

I purchased tobacco from a man who looks exactly like the dude in the blackhawks logo today. I was totally tripping out.

In Canada they tax cigarettes to death, so we must resort to buying it from the reserves.

that's the hawks' logo's job in the off season

To provide puffy cheap smokes? Geez I figure after winning a Stanley Cup he would have something better to do ;)

nah. after they won, he had to be traded to atlanta (the cap is a *****) ... he's keeping his summer job just in case things don't work out

Exactly what I was thinking. It's like the Blackhawks are our jealous little brothers.

The annoying little brother that tries but can't quite be like the big brother. I remember they even started blasting their goal horn 3 times instead of once. I wonder what other team they got that idea from?

scared.gifI would be sooo mad lol...though Im sure if Bettman gets his way it'll be there...

well, let's see... Red home sweaters? yep. white road sweaters? yep. Scotty Bowman? yep. Hossa and his butt monkey, Kopecky? yep... ok, this is getting annoying... Hockeytown rip off? YEP. The Stanley Cup? ...sadly, yes... if that isn't proof of a third rate detroit knockoff, then i don't know what is!

Edited by Jett1913

"Hawkeytown" is what someone from New England sounds like when they say "Hockeytown".

The annoying little brother that tries but can't quite be like the big brother. I remember they even started blasting their goal horn 3 times instead of once. I wonder what other team they got that idea from?

Just like when Pedro Martinez called the Yankees his Daddy. We should start chanting, "Who's your Daddy" when the Hawks are in town.

<br />"Hawkeytown" is what someone from New England sounds like when they say "Hockeytown".<br /><br /><br />Just like when Pedro Martinez called the Yankees his Daddy. We should start chanting, "Who's your Daddy" when the Hawks are in town.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

LOL

well, let's see... Red home sweaters? yep. white road sweaters? yep. Scotty Bowman? yep. Hossa and his butt monkey, Kopecky? yep... ok, this is getting annoying... Hockeytown rip off? YEP. The Stanley Cup? ...sadly, yes... if that isn't proof of a third rate detroit knockoff, then i don't know what is!

Even better example of a little brother trying but failing to copy the big brother - Hossa and Kopecky.

I can't wait for the next hawks, wings game at the joe so i can just yell s*** at chi town fans. Hawkeytown is the lamest excuse for a name that i can think of. You don't see boston doing that or montreal or even boston doing that to montreal. Or see the Rangers do that to any other original six team. It just salavates with envy from their fans. It's like the rivalry between state and michigan (although I'm a state fan) Michigan fans could really care less if they lose to state cause they want to beat ohio state(sucks) so bad.

Even better example of a little brother trying but failing to copy the big brother - Hossa and Kopecky.

Huh? Hossa with his one Cup, or Kopey with his two? Kopey won one with his "big brother", you know?

You don't see boston doing that or montreal or even boston doing that to montreal.

But does Boston do that?

In listing the ways Chicago has blatantly ripped off the Wings, you all forgot to mention their style of play. They draft Kane and Toews (Datsyuk and Zetterberg, anyone?), then add Hossa. They change to a puck possession style of play and mimick virtually everything the Wings did for years.

They really are like a jealous little brother, only no one ever calls them out on it except for Wings fans. Bums.

In listing the ways Chicago has blatantly ripped off the Wings, you all forgot to mention their style of play. They draft Kane and Toews (Datsyuk and Zetterberg, anyone?), then add Hossa. They change to a puck possession style of play and mimick virtually everything the Wings did for years.

They really are like a jealous little brother, only no one ever calls them out on it except for Wings fans. Bums.

"But Deetroit suckz lulz!!!!"