• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trapt1307

Red Wings on The Season

Rate this topic

Just figured that I'd post the videos that I found on Youtube that were recently uploaded since I've seen it mentioned on here before in the past. Here's the first couple, the rest are in the uploaders profile towards the end of his upload list.

Was that team loaded or what? Not only did they have the future hall-of-famers from the 02 team (minus Hasek plus Cujo), but they also had a young Dastyuk, Zetterberg, even Sean Avery. That team may have had more talent than the 02 team. This series was awesome BTW, wish they would have made more.

I am in this at about the 3:13 Mark... LOL I was a dork.

Does anyone know where I can get a DVD copy of this?

Best part of this video is about 5:20 in when Steve and Shanny are walking out of the arena

Shanny: "you were great, it was an inspiration for you to come back"

Stevie: "How's your horn feel?"

On a side note, it was nice to see Sean Avery at the end of this video. I think this was the last time he was humble and not full of himself. Dont get me wrong, i love how he plays and hes entertaining on and off the ice, but it was nice seeing him the way a red wings player is suppose to conduct himself and not in the manner that he represents himself these days haha

Best part of this video is about 5:20 in when Steve and Shanny are walking out of the arena

Shanny: "you were great, it was an inspiration for you to come back"

Stevie: "How's your horn feel?"

On a side note, it was nice to see Sean Avery at the end of this video. I think this was the last time he was humble and not full of himself. Dont get me wrong, i love how he plays and hes entertaining on and off the ice, but it was nice seeing him the way a red wings player is suppose to conduct himself and not in the manner that he represents himself these days haha

All that changed when Kenny told him he was traded. Wonder what his initial reaction was.

God, I was trying to forget how bad Cujo was in goal, how bad Lewis was behind the bench, and how big Giguere's pads were...

On a lighter note, great to see Shanny, Hull, and Homer all hamming it up. "Pssh! Everyone is jumping on the Hull 700 bandwagon. Not me, Dandenault 24!" :)

It's great to get an inside look at the Red Wings dressing room. Shanahan in particular is very funny. The 24-goals cracked me up, as well as comparing getting into the White House with getting past bouncers to get into a club. Hearing him talk about how Hull is only happy when complaining was good too.

While both Lewis and Joseph aren't particularly popular on these boards, I thought that at least they were both articulate and came across well.

I agree with the aforementioned comment of how strange it was seeing the Jaw and the Moustache behind another team's bench.

P.S. How can you not love Holmström?

Never really realized on how nerve wracking it would be to be a player at around the deadline. Poor dandy. It was also cool to see Holland and Scotty sitting around like hockey masterminds, stuffing their faces with expensive foods, and making trade decisions. That's a part of it you rarely see with them calling up the other GMs and the players once they are traded.

Never really realized on how nerve wracking it would be to be a player at around the deadline. Poor dandy. It was also cool to see Holland and Scotty sitting around like hockey masterminds, stuffing their faces with expensive foods, and making trade decisions. That's a part of it you rarely see with them calling up the other GMs and the players once they are traded.

I know what you mean, it was like some secret society type s***. I do wonder what made them change their mind (besides the game) about giving up Avery or were they talking in code in front of the cameras. If Scotty was head coach I don't think he would of liked this type of stuff.

Probably the best part of the whole thing -

:crybaby:

Edited by dragonballgtz