• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:57 PM

I've never seen this posted here before or anywhere else for that matter, but this is just ridiculous.

Edited by Broken 16, 18 July 2010 - 05:58 PM.

#2 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

he actually has 2 more of those vids

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#3 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:59 PM

he actually has 2 more of those vids

How old are they? I've never seen them anywhere.

#4 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XutCAOjCMA4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoqJIA9_QAY&feature=related

i dono they are for reebok

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#5 Zohan Franzen

Zohan Franzen

Rookie

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:00 PM

Simply the best

#6 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

Yeah it's been posted before. I'm not sure if it had its own thread though but it's always fun to watch.

Though I don't think skates are that loud. Seems like his skates may be mic'd for effect or something.

I like how he stickhandled around the cameraman too.

#7 under_par_00

under_par_00

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

Datsyuk is good.

I like this one.

Edited by under_par_00, 18 July 2010 - 06:14 PM.

#8 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

I think these were made during the 07-08 season (before the cup).

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#9 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:17 PM

Unfortunately I cannot get them to play. But I know he's got smoother moves than a con artist - he always has.
Posted Image

#10 SDavis35

SDavis35

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

Datsyuk is good.

I like this one.

Amazing how much his english has improved since then too eh?

I watch this one for the lulz. :hehe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCKLRkqvCdM

#11 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

They have been around a while. I posted one in the favorite commercials thread.

#12 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

Amazing how much his english has improved since then too eh?

I watch this one for the lulz. :hehe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCKLRkqvCdM

I guess they focused on Grier because he's the one that got the worst of all that but was Clowe supposed to be charging at Datsyuk like that with Grier right behind him? Seems to me like Clowe is the idiot in that one.

#13 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

Theres a youtube vid of Wolski doing that same stickhandling thing during a practice but for much longer. I guess all those guys do that as a normal drill, still always fun to watch.
Posted Image

#14 pucktividi

pucktividi

the usual suspect

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

Another brilliant Pasha's video with an appropriate lyrics :D

#15 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,479 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:04 AM

There are some good vids out there of Kovalev.

#16 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:56 AM

Another brilliant Pasha's video with an appropriate lyrics :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teEMKdXBynw

Thanks for posting! :thumbup: One of the best Pav videos I've ever seen.

Just watching all the highlight-reel goals he's scored really drives home how special of a player he truly is. His hands and shiftiness are second to no one in this world.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#17 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

I mentioned it several times on this board before, but it was probably about 6 or 7 years ago, I went a game at the Joe and Pavel had really just started bursting onto the scene (it was only like his 3rd or 4th season with the Wings full time), well anyways, like I said, he had been with the Wings for several years, so I was fully aware of who he was and was just starting to get an idea of just HOW good he was/could be... we went to the game early for warm-ups and after almost everyone else was done with warm-ups and skating back off, he skated into the crease at about the top of the crease and repeatedly (at least 20 times in a row) shot the puck so that it hit the side post, then crossbar, then back down to his stick *ding, ding, dink* , like a double bank shot in billiards...

Like I said he did this about 20 times WITHOUT FAIL and without barely moving his stick more than 2 inches each time to adjust to where the puck landed... I was absolutely awe-struck at his control and hands...

Fast forward to today and all the CONTINUED highlight moves and I can confidently say, WITHOUT hesitation, that Pavel Datsyuk has the single greatest puck control/hands in the history of the game... go ahead and try and argue who is/has been better? It's like the guy LITERALLY has the puck attached to his stick by a string and is a once in a lifetime (possibly history) that you will ever see a player with that ability... and DAMN are we lucky it is happening in the Winged Wheel...

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#18 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,479 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:08 AM

Fast forward to today and all the CONTINUED highlight moves and I can confidently say, WITHOUT hesitation, that Pavel Datsyuk has the single greatest puck control/hands in the history of the game... go ahead and try and argue who is/has been better? It's like the guy LITERALLY has the puck attached to his stick by a string and is a once in a lifetime (possibly history) that you will ever see a player with that ability... and DAMN are we lucky it is happening in the Winged Wheel...

That is a pretty bold statement, which appears to be based soley on watching one player and what he has done.....have you watched other players as closely, behind the scenes, etc.?

Kent Nilsson was pretty slick and I've always considered him to be the best stickhandler I've ever seen. Kovalev is pretty damn good too.

I think something like this is pretty subjective and you could very well get some arguments for other players, I think it's really difficult to say that one player, without a doubt at all, is the best.

#19 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

That is a pretty bold statement, which appears to be based soley on watching one player and what he has done.....have you watched other players as closely, behind the scenes, etc.?

Kent Nilsson was pretty slick and I've always considered him to be the best stickhandler I've ever seen. Kovalev is pretty damn good too.

I think something like this is pretty subjective and you could very well get some arguments for other players, I think it's really difficult to say that one player, without a doubt at all, is the best.

If anything it's based off of NOT solely watching one player... I've watched a ton of hockey from a ton of leagues - NHL, SEL, FEL, KHL and anything else I can stream online... and Kovalev is the only one that's EVER even comes CLOSE to Datsyuk, the more hockey you watch, the more it just proves how superior his hands are to everyone else...

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#20 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

A few days ago i stumbled upon this. Probably the newest and most updated/complete video of his madness.

Edited by Original-Six, 13 August 2010 - 10:41 AM.