• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Gagne to Lightning

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

discuss

Kinda hard too when the Return Stevie Y sent back is still unknown. Tampa has a beast top 6 now though for certain.

Definitely depends on who they got in return, but as long as its not one of their BIG name players, I'm quite impressed. Tampa Bay is shaping up to be a hell of team next season and in the years to come.

It always comes down to the injury factor with Gagne. No doubt that he's a great goalscorer and it'll be fun to see what he can accomplish with a guy like Stamkos. Or better yet he'll manage to "revive" Lecav's career a little bit. He's only signed for the next season so I hope that Stevie didn't send too much to Philly.

smith is NOT part of the deal. looks like just prospects. this should solve philly cap issues

And I'm guessing Zherdev is supposed to solve the goalscoring issues that might come up. We'll see if that pans out, he's got more to prove than Hudler.

stevie y is the best thing that ever happened to that team.. maybe they can finally have a decent cup run.

They won the Cup in 04, but I agree with you. They're becoming a much different team than last year, and you have to imagine that their mindset will be different as well.

They won the Cup in 04, but I agree with you. They're becoming a much different team than last year, and you have to imagine that their mindset will be different as well.

yeah they did win in 04 but they really havnt done much since then. i just think they're a great team that should do so much better and i think stevie y will really help them to be consistently successful

Flyers get Matt Walker + 4th round pick!

Philly was trying to dump salary I get it and Walker is a Philly style player, but thats a pretty big rip off for Stevie. Philly shouldve got a higher draft pick or something

gagne is injury prone and is UFA after this season. pretty fair deal IMO

even then, it's still edge TB, whether it's slight or not - now, you get a fully healthy Gagne playing on Vinny's wing for a full season - and then it's an ABSOLUTE pillaging...

even then, it's still edge TB, whether it's slight or not - now, you get a fully healthy Gagne playing on Vinny's wing for a full season - and then it's an ABSOLUTE pillaging...

i'll agree to that, but lets see if gagne can play a full season first.