• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsallTheway

Happy Birthday Pavel!

Rate this topic

I don't celebrate my favorite players birthdays, because it means they're one year older... I wish they could all stay in some weird space-time continuum, where they all stayed in their prime at 28 years old forever...

:hockeysmile:

I'd like to do that for me too.

Happy Birthday Pasha! He gets better with age.

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest hockey players in the world!

I hope he stays right here with us.

I really can't see him going anywhere else, his contract takes him to 35 and he's been very open that he loves it in the Metro Detroit area... at 35, I would have to imagine he'd take less to stay here, or the other alternative (which I don't want to say it's name, because it's a bastard league, with bastard teams and bastard jerseys!)... but I couldn't see him going to any other NHL team...

Happy birthday, mo cushla. Thank you for all the times you've made me smile, laugh, cry, drop my jaw in amazement, and scream my head off. And thank you for giving me a reason to come to Traverse City every September. I'm looking forward to it again. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.

Guest mindfly

about 3 years of good pavel left... and i thought he just started... but he has been here since 2001, but you didn't notice him as much back then

Beam him up Mr. Scott

I don't celebrate my favorite players birthdays, because it means they're one year older... I wish they could all stay in some weird space-time continuum, where they all stayed in their prime at 28 years old forever...

:hockeysmile:

Happy Birthday Pasha!!!

Happy Birthday Pasha!!!

Happy Birthday Pasha!!!

about 3 years of good pavel left... and i thought he just started... but he has been here since 2001, but you didn't notice him as much back then

He was turning heads from day 1.

Have a good one, P.-Datty.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Damn, he's getting up there. If only we traded for Oltez and a first when we had the chance :lol: