NHL's Most Unbreakable Records

Rate this topic

Gretzky's point total.

lol i thinks these are safe as well.

2 seconds?!! wtf...

Most consecutive complete games by a goaltender: Glenn Hall, 502

Fastest two goals, both teams: St. Louis Blues and Boston Bruins, 2 seconds

Edited by Original-Six

Two goals by one player in a playoff game 5 seconds apart?

And we all know who that was ;)

N.B. it may be a regular season record too, but I'm too lazy to check.

I dont think any of those will be broken. Gretzky's numbers are insane. I'm not looking at the numbers but I'm pretty sure Gretzky has more ASSISTS than any other player's POINTS total. Unreal.

I know that plus minus is a team stat but +124 with 139 points scored that's freakish.

I dont think any of those will be broken. Gretzky's numbers are insane. I'm not looking at the numbers but I'm pretty sure Gretzky has more ASSISTS than any other player's POINTS total. Unreal.

Yep his 1,963 assist beats out Messier's point total of 1887. I laugh when sometimes Gretzky's assist total in a season would be more then the person that was second in points. That is some funny s*** right there.

Edited by dragonballgtz

That is correct. Gretzky has 1,963 assists and Mark Messier, who is 2nd all-time has 1,887 points. Just not right...

Yep his 1,963 assist beats out Messier's point total of 1887. I laugh when sometimes Gretzky's assist total in a season would be more then the person that was second in points. That is some funny s*** right there.

Damn you beat me lol. Probably needs to be looked at twice to really sink in anyway.

It will take 100 years for some team to approach Montreal's overall number of Stanley Cups.

Didn't the owner of Montreal way way way back own another team and stack Montreal? I could of sworn I read that some where

Damn you beat me lol. Probably needs to be looked at twice to really sink in anyway.

You beat me on that part...the magic of editing. I was typing it while you posted it

Edited by dragonballgtz

76 goals by a rookie by teemu.... ovechkin after what 5 years in the league has hit 65 as his best, what are the chances a rookie can step in and get 11 more goals in his rookie season than ovie has in his career year?

Even the "great" crosby didn't do it. These guys are just the norm compared to the goal scorers back in the day. brett hull, gretzky, Yzerman, Sakic.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Even the "great" crosby didn't do it. These guys are just the norm compared to the goal scorers back in the day. brett hull, gretzky, Yzerman, Sakic.

Or the quality of goaltending/average player has gotten tremendously better :rolleyes: