• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Abdelkader in a package deal to Kings for JJ

Rate this topic

ya i dont believe why give up Abby and who knows what else, when Johnson and Doughty are both FA next season, and if Lids does finaaly retire that opens alot of cap space to bring in possibly one of these guys or someone else.

Holland already traded Avery for Schneider so I wouldn't be surprised that he trades Abdelkader. Me, I wouldn't do it - simply fact Abdelkader is young 3rd line center, who can score some goals (he need some PT otherwise he will not develop at full potential) and only player with balls who will fight.

Edited by Dominator2005

I wouldn't believe anything on that website.

Eklund and his colleagues has only got 3 percent right on the rumors thing.

And I don't think the Kings would trade the core right now. Jack Johnson and Doughty are legit.

Edited by sharkfan20

Guest mindfly

The last time ken holland did something unexpected was the signing of Hossa 2 summers ago, but we knew we had lots of cap space so it wasn't a complete surprise either...I have a hard time seeing Holland do any (wonderful) trades any time soon, that time has passed :(

The worst part about that post isn't even the trade proposal...it's that you could bring in Jack Johnson to "replace Lidstrom when he retires"

Are you ******* kidding me?

Hahaha!! Lids is irreplaceable which is a FACT. Would like Holland to go after some young defensemen this summer besides the ones mentioned. Dunno who's really available though...