• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

titanium2

Teemu Pulkkinen

Rate this topic

Pekka peltola had the record before Teemu.

1 assist in tonights 1-2 home loss to K****t. (lol)

Teemu¨s linemate Janne Lahti scored his 35th of the season.

3 games left 9 more points please???

Too bad the games are against tough teams. Lukko (4th), Ässät (3rd) and JYP (1st). Jokerit are currently in 6th position and they have to win all three remaining games so they dont have to play in the wild card round in playoffs.

3 goals from Teemu would be nice. 20 goals, 30 assists and 50 points in first full season would be just so frakkin great!

FH

Guest mjtm77

hey guys havent really being followig Jarnkrok and pulkkinen (sp) but i have heard a lot a good things about them. can we say they will be top scores on our team in the future? how do they realate to dats and zett? and this might be toP early to ask but from yu guys think if dats and Zetterberg are both 90 overall players what do you guys think the overall would be of Jarnkrok and Pulkkinen sorry if this question is stupid

hey guys havent really being followig Jarnkrok and pulkkinen (sp) but i have heard a lot a good things about them. can we say they will be top scores on our team in the future? how do they realate to dats and zett? and this might be toP early to ask but from yu guys think if dats and Zetterberg are both 90 overall players what do you guys think the overall would be of Jarnkrok and Pulkkinen sorry if this question is stupid

If Aubry develops a mean streak he could be a Franzen player. Pulkkinen (Pulu) is probably a 67 overall right now with the potential of a 91 while Jarnkrok (Ironhook) is a 70 overall with a potential of 88. Jarnkrok is the most likely to reach his potential, while having sustained success while Pulu is still a gamble, but his potential seems greater.

Pulu is a Hull/Oates hybrid lite. Or at least that's how he plays. Jarnkrok is eerily similar to Daniel Alfredsson and is looking like if he pans out he could be our future captain.

Jokerit vs Lukko 3-4 (after shoot out)

Pigeon with 2 assists, 5 shots & 2pim. 19:29 ice time

There was an incident 19 seconds before the end in OT. Pulkkinen got 2 minutes for slashing, and Mika Noronen (Lukko goalie) got 5mins for slashing + game misconduct. Didnt see the game and dont know what happened, just checked the stats from the game.

He's on a 5 game point streak (1+8)

also HPK lost, so Jokerit is still 6th, 2 points ahead of HPK.

Edited by Finnish Hammer

What happened to Pulkkinen? From that video, it looks like his left knee got a little twisted up. That is not good.

What was going on? Pulkinnen was skating out infront, from behind the net, and the goalie tripped him on purpose? What the hell?

OH I see what happened, WOW, he took a 2-hander from a goalie stick right to the side of the knee! Jesus Christ, how is that allowed? That is disgusting. To do that to a young player, hopefully there is no serious damage, although it didn't look good :(

If that team only had an enforcer on it, that never would have happened.

Actually Jokerit is one of the few teams that have an enforcer type every year. Sami Helenius played for them and now they have Semir Ben-Amor.

Anyways, I heard the injury was just a charley horse and he should be okay in a few days.

Actually Jokerit is one of the few teams that have an enforcer type every year. Sami Helenius played for them and now they have Semir Ben-Amor.

Anyways, I heard the injury was just a charley horse and he should be okay in a few days.

Word is he will play tomorrow... thank GOD.

Oh gosh, please let this be true!!! I've been so worried about this ever since I heard the news and then watched the awful footage. I've honestly been so anxious in waiting to hear what's happened, the kid's having an amazing season, and I just want his development to go smoothly. A major knee injury would've been a major stumbling block.

Go Teemu! :clap:

Oh gosh, please let this be true!!! I've been so worried about this ever since I heard the news and then watched the awful footage. I've honestly been so anxious in waiting to hear what's happened, the kid's having an amazing season, and I just want his development to go smoothly. A major knee injury would've been a major stumbling block.

Go Teemu! :clap:

Injuries are not always bad for player's development. I think the injuries Teemu's had earlier have only made him stronger mentally. He's grown strong in the Force. Edited by Finnish Wing

I was being sarcastic.