• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

titanium2

Teemu Pulkkinen

Rate this topic

Today he scored a hat trick against Czech Republic! All of his goals were power play goals (holy slappers, I believe). Finland won 5-2. :thumbup:

Indeed he did, for those interested here's a link to an article with (crap quality but what can you do) video of all of Finland's goals.

Edited by Cevari

He's not had a great season so far and was just demoted to the Jokerit junior team for the playoffs. His FEL team hasn't really performed up to par either but this season has been a definite setback in Pulkkinen's development.

He's not had a great season so far and was just demoted to the Jokerit junior team for the playoffs. His FEL team hasn't really performed up to par either but this season has been a definite setback in Pulkkinen's development.

I thought he was demoted because of injuries?

"DETROIT – The Red Wings have signed Teemu Pulkkinen, an offensive, playmaking forward, to a three-year entry-level contract on Tuesday. -- Pulkkinen will join the Griffins in the American Hockey League next season."

http://redwings.nhl....vid=DL|DET|home

Awesome news!

Edit. He will play in Finland next season.

Edited by Jusek

“He's a shooter, kind of unique for a European because Europeans are always known for over-passing,'' Red Wings assistant general manager Jim Nill said. "You don't like to make comparisons, but his game is a lot like Brett Hull's. He's got a quick release, he's pure goal-scorer.''

About Pulkkinen at camp:

And Jeebus Monkey, can this man play. He made other players look downright silly at times, folks, silly with silly hats and silly walks and silly shoes silly. He plucked the puck away from his opponents, he ripped monster one-timers at the net, he made gorgeous plays, he slithered sniping shots, wicked wristers, top-shelf blasts and seeing-eye passes to teammates and he did it all while still showing a wonderful grasp of the subtleties of playing a sound defensive game, too. He didn’t cut any corners while making his opponents look like they weren’t on the same planet.

Wow.

Wow.

The prospect tournament will be a better barometer as to how “close” these guys are, but obviously people like Pulkkinen and Smith stand out, and in my opinion, there’s no overhyping of Pulkkinen—he’s just that good, and it’s fun to talk about a prospect with so much high-end potential.

George Malik

Edited by Shaman464

After a slow start this season his last 14 games he's been ppg and has 5g 5a in the last 7 games. He has been on a couple lines that have been anemic when it comes to scoring (Rask not having a point in over 20 games until today).

friend of mine bar tends in GR and Glendening came into his bar the other day. Glendening said to him that Teemu's shot is the hardest shot he's ever seen while playing.

Teemu won the hardest shot at the Jokerit skills competition. He hit 100mph!

Bump, he is in GR right now, for the playoffs and in 7 games he has 3 goals and 2 assists. Really good for his first time playing the NA game.

Guest DeGraa55

Bump, he is in GR right now, for the playoffs and in 7 games he has 3 goals and 2 assists. Really good for his first time playing the NA game.

He and jurco and sheahan all looked great when I was there last weds.

Yes Tatar look great as well but I don't consider him a prospect as he should be in Detroit lol.

Lash off was so-so

Mrazek looked horrid but still did enough to win.