• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#121 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:32 PM

Pulkkinen with another multi-point game tonight. His team won 6-4 and Pulu recorded two assists. His stats:

2 assists +2 7 shots 17:52 TOI

Edited by Jusek, 01 March 2011 - 02:32 PM.

"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#122 Finnish Hammer

Finnish Hammer

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

Also with the first assist in tonights game he broke SM-liiga record.

Most assist in a season by a rookie. Old one was from 1988-89.

new record is now 32 assits.

#123 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:47 AM

Hull + Oates = Pulkkinen

:cool:
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#124 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

Nyquist-Jarnkrok-Pulkkinen.

I can see this happening. I can see 10 consecutive Stanley Cups.

Bump this thread in 14 years time. :cool:

Ken Holland: He’s (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, he’s a puck hound.

#125 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,102 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

Also with the first assist in tonights game he broke SM-liiga record.

Most assist in a season by a rookie. Old one was from 1988-89.

new record is now 32 assits.

Who holds the old record?
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#126 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:05 PM

Posted Image Excite. This kid can't get to the Wings quick enough.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#127 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

As his skating progresses, so does the chance of making the Wings team earlier than normal.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#128 egroen

egroen

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

Who holds the old record?

Top rookie seasons:

Pulkkinen 17+32=49
Selänne 33+25=58
Peltola 28+30=58

4 games left I believe.
Red Kelly #4 and Larry Aurie #6 belong in the rafters!!!

"For my game, I don't need to score the goal," Konstantinov once explained. "I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals."

#129 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

Top rookie seasons:

Pulkkinen 17+32=49
Selänne 33+25=58

Posted Image 10 points in 4 games scoring binge gets it done. Seeing his name on a list with this guy is just making it more exciting.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#130 Finnish Hammer

Finnish Hammer

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

Pekka peltola had the record before Teemu.

1 assist in tonights 1-2 home loss to K****t. (lol)

Teemu¨s linemate Janne Lahti scored his 35th of the season.

3 games left 9 more points please???

Too bad the games are against tough teams. Lukko (4th), Ässät (3rd) and JYP (1st). Jokerit are currently in 6th position and they have to win all three remaining games so they dont have to play in the wild card round in playoffs.

3 goals from Teemu would be nice. 20 goals, 30 assists and 50 points in first full season would be just so frakkin great!

FH

#131 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:35 PM

Top rookie seasons:

Pulkkinen 17+32=49
Selänne 33+25=58
Peltola 28+30=58

4 games left I believe.

Pulu is also much younger than those two were their rookie years.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#132 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

hey guys havent really being followig Jarnkrok and pulkkinen (sp) but i have heard a lot a good things about them. can we say they will be top scores on our team in the future? how do they realate to dats and zett? and this might be toP early to ask but from yu guys think if dats and Zetterberg are both 90 overall players what do you guys think the overall would be of Jarnkrok and Pulkkinen sorry if this question is stupid
Posted Image

#133 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:40 PM

hey guys havent really being followig Jarnkrok and pulkkinen (sp) but i have heard a lot a good things about them. can we say they will be top scores on our team in the future? how do they realate to dats and zett? and this might be toP early to ask but from yu guys think if dats and Zetterberg are both 90 overall players what do you guys think the overall would be of Jarnkrok and Pulkkinen sorry if this question is stupid

If Aubry develops a mean streak he could be a Franzen player. Pulkkinen (Pulu) is probably a 67 overall right now with the potential of a 91 while Jarnkrok (Ironhook) is a 70 overall with a potential of 88. Jarnkrok is the most likely to reach his potential, while having sustained success while Pulu is still a gamble, but his potential seems greater.

Pulu is a Hull/Oates hybrid lite. Or at least that's how he plays. Jarnkrok is eerily similar to Daniel Alfredsson and is looking like if he pans out he could be our future captain.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#134 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:49 PM

Pulkkinen with two assists once again. His team lost 3-4. Stats from tonight's game:

2 assists 5 shots 2 pim 19:29 TOI
-Steve Yzerman

#135 Finnish Hammer

Finnish Hammer

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

Jokerit vs Lukko 3-4 (after shoot out)

Pigeon with 2 assists, 5 shots & 2pim. 19:29 ice time

There was an incident 19 seconds before the end in OT. Pulkkinen got 2 minutes for slashing, and Mika Noronen (Lukko goalie) got 5mins for slashing + game misconduct. Didnt see the game and dont know what happened, just checked the stats from the game.

He's on a 5 game point streak (1+8)

also HPK lost, so Jokerit is still 6th, 2 points ahead of HPK.

Edited by Finnish Hammer, 05 March 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#136 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

Incredible. Just incredible.

I just hope he's not injured.

Ken Holland: He’s (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, he’s a puck hound.

#137 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:52 AM

He didn't skate today...hopefully he's not out long or at all.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#138 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:18 AM

I saw the video, it looks as though it could be really serious.

Scum move by their goalie, absolute scum.

I feel sick.

#139 Finnish Wing

Finnish Wing

13th Forward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:31 AM

I saw the video, it looks as though it could be really serious.

Scum move by their goalie, absolute scum.

I feel sick.

The goalie was Mika Noronen who played for Sabres couple years back.
Detroit Red Wings & Tampereen Ilves forever!

#140 Bar Down

Bar Down

Rookie

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

I didn't see a link to the video so here it is:

http://www.dropyourg...spx?Game=325501

Completely unnecessary move by Noronen