• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Phazon

Phazon

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:02 AM

no interest for jarnkrok? The guy has had a flying start in SEL this year with 3 game winners in a row.

#22 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:51 AM

http://www.hockeylig...e/artikel/4257/

There you can watch all of his goals this season. He can really shoot the puck! :thumbup:

Edited by Jusek, 28 September 2011 - 11:54 AM.

"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#23 pvilleguru

pvilleguru

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

Has he gained any weight?

#24 egroen

egroen

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

Has he gained any weight?

I read a little while back he is up 5-10 lbs.
Great start, leading his team in pts and 6th in the SEL currently.
Red Kelly #4 and Larry Aurie #6 belong in the rafters!!!

"For my game, I don't need to score the goal," Konstantinov once explained. "I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals."

#25 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:36 PM

I cannot wait for Iron Hook to reach MoTown.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#26 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

Can you imagine if both Jarnkrok and Pulkkinen reach their potential. Wowza!!

Ken Holland: He’s (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, he’s a puck hound.

#27 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

Zetterberg/Datsyuk Light and Hull light. Would be fantastic to say the least.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#28 Rick

Rick

Rookie

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

from a Dobberhockey rambling back in august:

Detroit prospect Calle Jarnkrok excites me a lot. He's probably NHL ready now, but of course the Wings won't rush him. Tatar, Nyqvist, Mursak, and Pulkkinen are all good prospects, but Jarnkrok has the highest upside of the group. Detroit hasn't drafted/developed an elite forward since Franzen in 2004 (if you consider him elite, definitely in the playoffs). I am hoping to nab him with one of my picks at my draf this summer in Vegas, but I know most of my competition reads this site so I may be out of luck (looking at you, Rhys).

#29 Heaten

Heaten

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

from a Dobberhockey rambling back in august:

More upside than Jurco?

#30 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

Watching a playoff game right now and Jarnkrok just double pumped and put it top right corner glove side. 0-1 now for his team!
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#31 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

WOW, Jarnkrok just worked his ass off to get the puck and fight into the zone with an empty net, cycled it by himself in the corner than watched his pass go to the point and shot into a dman in front where the rebound was put in to put the game away. Then he was put in the Penalty box for some reason... Who knows why. Goal counted though.

It was hard to figure out who was Jarnkrok on this s***ty internet feed, but when I saw him he looked good.

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#32 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

He was thrown to the ice four times in one shift. That wasn't very impressive.

#33 Marxx71

Marxx71

Danny DeKeyser

• 42 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

He just recently won the Swedish Elite League playoff cup, with his team Brynäs IF in a game series against Skellefteå AIK that ended 4-2 to Brynäs.

Skellefteå AIK is my home team so i've watched all the playoff games against Brynäs and i think i've seen all the regular season games as well.

Järnkrok is very
skilled, he can play as on the wing and in the PP-lineup he's a defensmen (Point) "controling" or "stearing"(You know what i mean) the play with is great hockey sense.

Good puckcontroll ,stickhandling and that sort of stuff, good speed and movement in all the zones.

BUT! I think it would take 2-3 years before he gets the chance in NHL. He is really weak, and he dives, ALOT. He whines a lot at the LinesMen and he is pretty afraid to go in to physical traffic. He is just a real p***y and i dont think i can handle the tough North American hockey in NHL or AHL. He have to spend more time eating and more time at the gym!

But he got potential, and i hope i will see him in my favorite team (besides Skellefte AIK) Detroit Red Wings in a cuple of years!

P.S if anyone wants to know anything a bout any Swedish Elite League player, just ask!

Sorry for bad my English, native language is Swedish!

Edited by Marxx71, 21 April 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#34 Jeff6851

Jeff6851

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

He was thrown to the ice four times in one shift. That wasn't very impressive.

That's why he's not in the NHL. He's 165 pounds I've read. He has quite a bit of weight to gain so I think we see him at the end of the next season at the earliest but that's a longshot. Two summers of natural growth, weights and a lot of steak and ice cream and we should see 200 pound Jarnkrok is 2013-14
Detroit fan living in St. Louis
"To whom much is given, much is expected."
"Play them six times, they might win four, but not this game. Not tonight."
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

#35 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

Posted Image

#36 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

That's why he's not in the NHL. He's 165 pounds I've read. He has quite a bit of weight to gain so I think we see him at the end of the next season at the earliest but that's a longshot. Two summers of natural growth, weights and a lot of steak and ice cream and we should see 200 pound Jarnkrok is 2013-14

That's not accurate at all. He's more around the low 180s last I hear.

You always hate to hear that such a top prospect whines and dives but hopefully in his case it's just youthful energy/enthusiasm that he'll learn to manage better when he gets his shot to make it big.

I'm hoping for a cross between Zetterberg, Nicklas Backstrom, Daniel Briere and Claude Giroux.

#37 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

P.S if anyone wants to know anything a bout any Swedish Elite League player, just ask!

What are your thoughts on...

Mattias Backman

Adam Almqvist

Dick Axelsson (Should Wings fans give up on him once and for all?)

#38 ltgator333

ltgator333

Combustion on Contact

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

What are your thoughts on...

Mattias Backman

Adam Almqvist

Dick Axelsson (Should Wings fans give up on him once and for all?)

I seen one of the swedes champs playing for Ottawa last night.I gave up on Axelsson a couple years ago.Happy to see Adam in GD.I think Mattias is a winner and can't wait till he gets hear-new blood with talent!!!!!!!

Posted Image

which one calle?
- LT

#39 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Congrats to him.

#40 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

I seen one of the swedes champs playing for Ottawa last night.I gave up on Axelsson a couple years ago.Happy to see Adam in GD.I think Mattias is a winner and can't wait till he gets hear-new blood with talent!!!!!!!

which one calle?

On the right.