• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

No, I am saying that I have watched Sheahan a few times and was not impressed, and the same goes for Ferraro. I am saying nothing more than that these guys are the only forwards that were drafted high that I would want to get rid of in a trade. Nothing was said about their value. I just would rather have almost everyone else of value stay in the system.

Sheahan might be improving, but I disagree with him being anything more than a fourth liner right now. I can think of a few guys that I think might be first and second liners and they are all Europeans right now. Sorry that they are smaller, it just is the way it is. I would love to be wrong about Sheahan, but like you said Ferraro isn't worth s*** to trade right now, so if we need to give up a prospect to get someone at the deadline this year... I really hope it is Sheahan or Quellet.

Sheahan or Ouellet now too?

Jesus have you seen what Ouellets been doing in the Q this year? Hes going to be the top dman in that league next year and most likely on team Canada.

If anyone should get traded with a bit of value it would be Pulkkinen

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#62 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

Jesus have you seen what Ouellets been doing in the Q this year? Hes going to be the top dman in that league next year and most likely on team Canada.

Id have to agree.
"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#63 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

I know what he has been doing. That is why I said he could be a trading piece.

I am not saying I want these guys gone. I am just saying if you are going to make a big splash, you have to move top prospects. Out of our top prospects I would be okay with moving these guys.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#64 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

I have to say I made an effort to take a look at Sheahan, and he is doing more than he used to, but still where is the production?

Nick Jansen the defenseman for St Cloud state is producing almost the same.

I really hope this changes at some point. I wonder if he will end up with more than Pulkinen.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.