bild71246199w.jpg

Pain Train

bild81246200w.jpg

Ericsson

bild91246201w.jpg

Sammy Boy

bild21246194w.jpg

Edited by mindfly

This is so wonderful. Emma's dress is lovely. Hank looks dashing. The whole swim-suit thing looks fun. I'm getting a kick out of this.

Here's to many years of happiness to the Zetterbergs.

Will Emma have Z's last name? Or will it be Andersson-Zetterberg?

Will Emma have Z's last name? Or will it be Andersson-Zetterberg?

I don't know. She still may be Andersson professionally. Hyphenating gets less fun as the number of letters increases.

The only thing missing from these pictures is the Cup.

I would have to imagine that if the Wings had won it this year, it would have magically* been Hank's day with the Cup on his wedding day.

*and by 'magically', I mean specifically scheduled.

Edited by FireCaptain

Do you see that guys stache up at the top?!?

Thing has got to be fake.

There's a couple of them on the bottom too. I guess they're optional as part of the package that the hotel provided. That's quite the wedding favour. Beats stale fruitcake and a bag of rice/birdseed.

Well, that certainly gives "casual dress" a whole new meaning.

Note to my nephew, who's getting married at the end of August. Joe, if you even think of doing something like this, I will shoot you.

Do you see that guys stache up at the top?!?

Thing has got to be fake.

Hehe, I was all like, "Hey, what's Parros doing there?!" before I realized a couple more people had them, too. The one guy in the pink bathing suit is also looking rather...unique.

Congrats, Hank! Aww, love the pictures - they're so cute together! And the rest of the Wings look so dashing, too! I'm talking about the pictures of the wedding, of course...the beach pictures are more on the, er, hysterical side.

Edited by MulesWillFly93

This makes me ill for some reason. I don't know if it's the fact that she's got her boobs hanging out it like every picture that was posted, if it's the Where's Waldo Jail Bird suits, or both. Funny thing is I had a dream last night that I was at their wedding...my version was better. :lol:

But you know it's all in good fun and they're happy so good ^_^ I just never thought I'd see someone like Lilja dressed like that. Yey for happy newlyweds!!! :hehe:

This makes me ill for some reason. I don't know if it's the fact that she's got her boobs hanging out it like every picture that was posted, if it's the Where's Waldo Jail Bird suits, or both. Funny thing is I had a dream last night that I was at their wedding...my version was better. :lol:

But you know it's all in good fun and they're happy so good ^_^ I just never thought I'd see someone like Lilja dressed like that. Yey for happy newlyweds!!! :hehe:

Those are the old pre-Hank-I-can-look-as-slutty-as-I-want-it's-my-job photos.

Notice the lovely wedding dress in the current ones. It is pretty, and suits her figure well, but it isn't cut so low that you only notice her boobs. You notice her as a bride.

The result is that she looks radiant and it doesn't take three minutes of erasing silicone images from your brain to notice.

I give her a very high rating for her dress and the accessories were nicely understated as well. She certainly comes off as a woman enjoying the happiest day of her life rather than an attention *****.

The bathing suits were hilarious. Can you imagine going to a beach back when that was the required dress code? Only Nick could carry that off and still look good. The other guys were funny. Cute as muffins, but funny.

I noticed Kronner is with a new girl. Always a new one for Junior. When's that boy going to settle down?

This must have taken forever to plan and execute, and from what I understand, there's another day of festivities ahead. I bet she's had the swimsuit thing planned since childhood as she grew up there. This must have cost a small fortune. Good thing Zata's contract was front-loaded. <---insert obligatory "Emma's boobs" comment here.

Edited by 55fan

Guest mindfly

I'm not so sure that's Kronner's new gf, just a woman to accompany with...

I have a theory about Kronner but I'll keep it for myself as it's just a wild theory.

55Fan: Yeah, Emma hired one of them famous wedding planning people in sweden that plan expensive, glorious wedding's for different celebrities... her (3) dresses are designed by Lars Wallin in case you wanted to know, lol. And tomorrow it's basically just a brunch together with everyone and then it's over.

Edited by mindfly