• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Zetterberg & Emma's Wedding

Rate this topic

I thought her wedding dress looked exquisite. Very classy and elegant. I also loved the fascinator/veil combo she had, rather than a traditional long veil attached to the back of her hair. I thought it was very sleek and modern.

I also liked that Hank channeled Johnny Cash -- an all-black formal get-up can look good, if tailored appropriately.

The guy just to the right of Lids looks a lot like Brad Stuart

Guy to the left, maybe. Not much though.

To see that, I finally clicked to enlarge the Where's Waldo pic and just now realized it's Huds from "the Hudlers" fame. That's icing on the cake. Beautiful. I wish that I had another + to give that post.

Guy to the left, maybe. Not much though.

To see that, I finally clicked to enlarge the Where's Waldo pic and just now realized it's Huds from "the Hudlers" fame. That's icing on the cake. Beautiful. I wish that I had another + to give that post.

Sorry, I'm in anatomy mode. Lots of animal necropsies this month at work. I meant Lid's right, our left.

Notice the lovely wedding dress in the current ones. It is pretty, and suits her figure well, but it isn't cut so low that you only notice her boobs. You notice her as a bride.

I give her a very high rating for her dress and the accessories were nicely understated as well. She certainly comes off as a woman enjoying the happiest day of her life rather than an attention *****.

I know!! I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely give her props for the dress. Very classy and elegant, quite a 180. It even had straps which you don't see many women wearing on wedding dresses. Not even Carrie Underwood. Very lovely.

Guest CaliWingsNut

11245786w.jpg

Am I the only one who notices the creepy guy at the bottom checking out the girl with pink stripes?

Edited by CaliWingsNut

I have a theory about Kronner but I'll keep it for myself as it's just a wild theory.

You trying to say that you think he's *** or something?

Am I the only one who notices the creepy guy at the bottom checking out the girl with pink stripes?

No but whenever I look at that area I notice Zetterberg's dad not quite ready for the pic, haha.

This makes me ill for some reason. I don't know if it's the fact that she's got her boobs hanging out it like every picture that was posted, if it's the Where's Waldo Jail Bird suits, or both. Funny thing is I had a dream last night that I was at their wedding...my version was better. :lol:

But you know it's all in good fun and they're happy so good ^_^ I just never thought I'd see someone like Lilja dressed like that. Yey for happy newlyweds!!! :hehe:

Don't hate cause your boobs aren't pushed up like that. If ya got em flaunt em!

The guy just to the right of Lids looks a lot like Brad Stuart

If by looks a lot like Brad Stuart if Brad Stuart were 12 years older, Eastern Block European, 25lbs fatter and bald then yes he looks just like him.

On a side note did everyone notice Sammy to the right of Flip... I heard he was actually late getting there because he's lazy and he sucks.

Guest mindfly

Seriously so much good has been going on lately for this guy..in the good way... long nice vaccation (almost the whole month of may just recovering), finally getting married, babcock stated that he will get reunited with datsyuk...the odds ought to be very favourable for Z to have a great season... The guy should be in the zone, im counting on it :ph34r:

Edited by mindfly

Seriously so much good has been going on lately for this guy..in the good way... long nice vaccation (almost the whole month of may just recovering), finally getting married, babcock stated that he will get reunited with datsyuk...the odds ought to be very favourable for Z to have a great season... The guy should be in the zone, im counting on it :ph34r:

Me too. This will be a very interesting season for those who watch him closely. The Wings really need him to do well.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

And now that all the fun will be taken out of sex within 3 months, he should be as rested as ever on the ice!

I wonder if Leino was invited lol

Him, Hossa, and Hudler crashed it. Hossa claimed he was a mercenary war vet who changed sides frequently, Leino's shtick was that he won the lottery, and Hudler was passed out in the greeting room within the first 5 minutes.

Kopecky also tried to get in, but was mistaken as a janitor.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA