• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Zetterberg & Emma's Wedding

Rate this topic

And now that all the fun will be taken out of sex within 3 months, he should be as rested as ever on the ice!

Him, Hossa, and Hudler crashed it. Hossa claimed he was a mercenary war vet who changed sides frequently, Leino's shtick was that he won the lottery, and Hudler was passed out in the greeting room within the first 5 minutes.

Kopecky also tried to get in, but was mistaken as a janitor.

Haha, actually Hossa was just married last weekend as well. It was a private wedding at the castle in Trencin, Slovakia. Not quite the 3 day shindig that Zetterberg had.

Maybe Z tried to crash Hossa's wedding, so him and his buddies Hudler and Kopecky returned the favour?

Haha, actually Hossa was just married last weekend as well. It was a private wedding at the castle in Trencin, Slovakia.

A castle? Wow, are there any pictures of his wedding?

I knew that post would bring you flying out of the woodwork!

Here you go!

What do you mean? :hehe:

Awww!! That's the cutest thing in the world. I like her dress too! Aw,I bet he's having a great summer. First a Stanley Cup and then he gets married. That's a lucky lady right there.

Too bad she's with such a ******.

Now, now, now. This is supposed to be a happy congratulations thread for Hank. With Hossa's pics in here now, it's a happy congratulations thread for Hossa too. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Isn't Filppula engaged too? (And of course, to someone other than ZDC).

I'm a little surprised Svetlana Datsyuk and Filppula's fiancee weren't there.

Heidi something. As far as I know, they're still on. She looks like a cutiepie too.

But as long as the guys find happiness, I don't care if they end up with someone who looks like Emma or someone who looks like me. It's what's inside that counts. That's why guys want to get there.

Heidi something. As far as I know, they're still on. She looks like a cutiepie too.

But as long as the guys find happiness, I don't care if they end up with someone who looks like Emma or someone who looks like me. It's what's inside that counts. That's why guys want to get there.

Kyllä!!!

http://inform.com/sports/michigan-news-june-07-2008-879976p