• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown_Ryan

Talbot calls Ovechkin a "Douche"

Rate this topic

WOW!

Max Talbotof the Pittsburgh Penguins tells 105.9 The X that he hates Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin and that meeting him off the ice confirmed what he had heard about him ... which is that Ovechkin is "a real ******."

I heard that he was not the nicest in person.

Link to Story

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Meh. I've heard it before. I bet Ovi cares so much though....while scoring 50+ goals and making 10 mil lol

As much as I love Ovi's play on the ice, I've heard similar stories about the dude. Can anyone forget his infamous fan-swatting camera incident?

I think that camera thing was exaggerated alot. after watching this i can see why he would be tired of people filming him. Could of been handled better but not that big a deal imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vcyFcZsLjo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnL4wJt5Aqo

Guest Crymson

Dammit, you beat me to it. Pretty hard to call someone a ****** when he himself is quite the *****, and could use said "******" products.

You're implying that he has a ******, and that such accounts for him being a wuss. Are you, thus, implying that all women are cowards and weaklings?

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

You're implying that he has a ******, and that such accounts for him being a wuss. Are you, thus, implying that all women are cowards and weaklings?

should go without saying :ph34r:

:siren: :siren: :siren:KIDDING!!!!!! :siren::siren::siren:

Edited by DatsyukianDeke13

Coming out and calling a guy a ****** automatically makes you a much bigger ****** than the original ****** himself. Thats ****** 101.

Dunno why so many posters are agreeing with him that Ovi is a ****** though. Had no idea that so many of you know him personally.

This is such a non-thing. It should have been 2 posts:

1. Did you guys see what Talbot said?

2. Yeah. who cares. It's Talbot.

Since when is it cool for 3rd/4th line scrubs to be calling out players 10x better than them? I'm looking at you, Adam Burish.

So would you be okay with it if Crosby called Ovechkin a ******? I suspect if that happened, we'd have a 20 page thread by now and ripping Crosby apart.

Problem is, I think it would be very, very rare that you would ever find a star player that would make those types of comments.

Here's a question though, how would everyone feel if it was someone like Draper or Maltby that made the comments?

Personally, I have not met either Ovechkin or Talbot, so it would be pretty unfair for me to judge whether either of them are douches, so I won't really comment much further.

It's only one example but I could see maybe Roenick making a comment like that these days as far as star players go.

True enough.

The other thing to think about here, it's not like he's talking about the actual game of hockey at all, he's talking about the guy as a person, so I'm not sure I care about the 3rd liner vs. star player angle. In actuality, it's stuff like this that 3rd and 4th liners tend to do. A lot of them are agitators and go out to stir up s*** with star players and get them off their game.

When I first started listening to the clip, I thought it was a bit of a joke, if he really felt that way, would he really be saying all this publicly? Sounds more like publicity stunt. However, it's more likely not and he was simply calling him a ******.....which I don't think is very professional.