• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown_Ryan

Talbot calls Ovechkin a "Douche"

Rate this topic

Why is this surprising? all evidence suggests that Ovechkin is in fact, a ******.

1. Interview where he's doing 185 mph in his Benz on 495 in DC = ******.

2. Pushing a girl and knocking her camera out of her hand = ******.

3. Snowing the little kid in Montreal = ******.

So would you be okay with it if Crosby called Ovechkin a ******? I suspect if that happened, we'd have a 20 page thread by now and ripping Crosby apart.

Problem is, I think it would be very, very rare that you would ever find a star player that would make those types of comments.

Here's a question though, how would everyone feel if it was someone like Draper or Maltby that made the comments?

Personally, I have not met either Ovechkin or Talbot, so it would be pretty unfair for me to judge whether either of them are douches, so I won't really comment much further.

that's why it's so nice being a wings fan. there was once a young man named sean avery that the wings drafted, traded because he was a so called "******". brendan smith seems to be getting his s*** together, thank god. now the wings apparently need to work on landon ferraro. maltby is an agitator and a huge mouthpiece on the ice, but in interviews he's all business. draper :lol: bad example using smiley face draper... if any wing did this they'd probably start the season in the press box. little kids don't start the season on the wings roster.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Why is this surprising? all evidence suggests that Ovechkin is in fact, a ******.

1. Interview where he's doing 185 mph in his Benz on 495 in DC = ******.

2. Pushing a girl and knocking her camera out of her hand = ******.

3. Snowing the little kid in Montreal = ******.

I know Ovie is a ******, but the "Snowing" incident to me seemed like he was just having fun. Gave the little kid a story he'll remember for years.