• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RusDRW

Corey Perry

Rate this topic

I was always wondering about that. He may looks like Teemu Selanne and then in the next shift he may lose the puck in its own zone like Aaron Downey. He may put all the effort on the ice once in the game and skip the rest. He may fight and then quickly back up from it. I do not get it sometimes. Who is (was) similar player.

to mods: please add "he" :)

Edited by RusDRW

Are you really trying to open the floodgates here?

Let's put it this way: if a player were to cross-check him in the throat and end his career, I would feel zero sympathy.

Douchebag.png

Yes.

Are you really trying to open the floodgates here?

Let's put it this way: if a player were to cross-check him in the throat and end his career, I would feel zero sympathy.

Yes.

Yes.

I hate him with the intensity of a million ******* supernovas.

And yes.

I hate him with the intensity of a million ******* supernovas.

This has got to be one of the best lines I've ever read. I agree with you a million %!

Side note: Is that guy in that "douchebag" pic even a real person? Like it hurts my eyes to look at him. He looks plastic!!!1

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I was always wondering about that. He may looks like Teemu Selanne and then in the next shift he may lose the puck in its own zone like Aaron Downey. He may put all the effort on the ice once in the game and skip the rest. He may fight and then quickly back up from it. I do not get it sometimes. Who is (was) similar player.

to mods: please add "he" :)

What kind of player is he? A good young power forward, with ppg potential and a decent mean streak, though you would never know it from reading this board. He will never be a "Go-To" guy on any team, but most probably will be an all-star player several more times in his career, and his game could really move a few levels up if he actually got strong enough to back up his trash talking/pseudo-enforcer ways.

I don't like him personally as a player, but I think myself as well as a lot of other people would love the guy if he came to the Wings.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I don't like him personally as a player, but I think myself as well as a lot of other people would love the guy if he came to the Wings.

No. Getzlaf, I'd take in a heart beat. Same for Ryan. Perry needs to contract HIV, whither away to about 100 lbs, catch on fire, and while running towards the fireman who could put him out, get hit by a tractor trailer.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

No. Getzlaf, I'd take in a heart beat. Same for Ryan. Perry needs to contract HIV, whither away to about 100 lbs, catch on fire, and while running towards the fireman who could put him out, get hit by a tractor trailer.

Where exactly does all this hatred come from? I realize he's a douchebag, and his s***-talking to Sammy will always be remembered, but seriously do you really hate the guy that much? He honestly kinda reminds me of 90's Maltby, only if Maltby was good at hockey.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Perry is the annoying kid that followed you around on the playground. You'd love to smack him, but he'd tell the teacher and you'd get detention. He threatens you, but all it is is talk and bother. You know that one of these days he'll get his, and you'll laugh. And laugh. And laugh.

I don't wish an off-ice injury on the guy. I just hope that he gets ragdolled like Ericsson did to him again- only this time by someone with serious fighting skills. I'd have loved to see what Probert or Kocur could have done to him.

Where exactly does all this hatred come from? I realize he's a douchebag, and his s***-talking to Sammy will always be remembered, but seriously do you really hate the guy that much? He honestly kinda reminds me of 90's Maltby, only if Maltby was good at hockey.

That may be it… but he's better than 90's Maltby. He *can* play… but he's a complete DB ******* ***** POS. I think that actually pisses me off extra.

I don't wish an off-ice injury on the guy.

Well, yeah, I don't wish him ill will off the ice, but if the jumbo tron fell on him mid-shift, I'd prolly LOL.

He played for London (where I live) in the OHL. Everyone I speak with that knew him, played with him, or had some connection with him, ******* hated him. He had this holier than thou attitude... guy took to the city like he was Gretzky (whom I also do not like), and acted like he saved the city when they won the Memorial Cup. Hated him then for the 32 games I went to that season, hate him now. ******* wish his head would explode on ice.

He played for London (where I live) in the OHL. Everyone I speak with that knew him, played with him, or had some connection with him, ******* hated him. He had this holier than thou attitude... guy took to the city like he was Gretzky (whom I also do not like), and acted like he saved the city when they won the Memorial Cup. Hated him then for the 32 games I went to that season, hate him now. ******* wish his head would explode on ice.

Yup, Perry is a confirmed ******.

What kind of player is he? A good young power forward, with ppg potential and a decent mean streak, though you would never know it from reading this board. He will never be a "Go-To" guy on any team, but most probably will be an all-star player several more times in his career, and his game could really move a few levels up if he actually got strong enough to back up his trash talking/pseudo-enforcer ways.

Perry wouldn't be the same kind of player on the Wings and would likely be less effective. There's not really anyone on the Wings to help back up all his agitating and smack talk. On the Ducks he's got plenty of guys to cover him in scrums if someone wants to go. On the Wings he wouldn't, so he wouldn't likely play as big, which is I think a necessary part of his game.

To be clear, I think he's a ******. But a ****** that's a better fit with the Ducks than he would be with Detroit, douchiness aside.

Good hands. Not afraid to go to tough areas of the ice. Douchebag.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Like haroldsnepts said, the only reason Perry runs his mouth so much is because he's got plenty of guys to back up his talk. George Parros, Kyle Chipchura, Troy Bodie, and Sheldon Brookbank fought his battles constantly last year. The prick rarely fights. Wouldn't mind seeing him get his windshield cracked and get his face pounded in.