• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RusDRW

Corey Perry

Rate this topic

Does he have talent? Yes. Is he a ******? Yes. Does he run his mouth and hide behind his windshield? You bet. He talks, and never backs it up. Bottom line.

If there was a canoe full of ******, and that canoe was the size of delaware, then Perry would be the ****** canoe captain. I hope it sinks into a black hole surrounded by an ocean of acid and fire with razor blades tainted with aids.

I hate that guy. He talks trash, picks fights (sometimes) but only if he thinks he can win. He has skill, and sometimes uses it. I hate the lack of drive - and even more infuriating is that when he is able to step it up it is always against the wings. The last player that I want to see scoring on the wings or getting in a hit on a star is Perry- and he always manages to be noticed by me.

Hasn't anyone ever had someone that is just their nemesis and couldnt place why? For example - that baby with the unibrow vs. Maggie Simpson. Or Frank Grimes and Homer Simpson. No explaination - just pure opposite hatred.

That and he is a big canadian right-handed scoring winger that hits and is able to fight and gets under the oppositions skin - something that a lot of people that I have been reading over the past 4 years on the boards wishes existed on the wings. Not to say that I agree - but just saying that he embodies a lot that people think they want on the team.

if he was a Wing we'd all love him. (period)

No, I ******* LOATHE that ******. He's Turtle Lemiuex + Patrick Statue of Liberty x 2.

If there was a canoe full of ******, and that canoe was the size of delaware, then Perry would be the ****** canoeOr Frank Grimes and Homer Simpson.

In fairness, there's a good reason Grimes hated Homer, but AWESOME reference. I love a few seasons later when he find the funeral card from the mass and can't recall who he is and Marge is like "But you killed him!".

I lived in London Ont for a few years (he played Junior with the London Knights) and I have heard countless stories of him showing up at the bars, buying a bottle of Greygoose to chill on and would be overheard name-dropping to pick up; along the lines of "Hey I'm Corey Perry, I play for the Anaheim Ducks in the NHL"... As well as it had probably worked (who really knows) it's pretty douchebag-like of a move. Also heard he's had his ugly mug filled in with a few lefts at the bars for s*** talking. This kind of behaviour only deteriorates my perception of such an individual, so f*** em!

I agree that he has talent. It's too bad that the diamond is in a pile of poo.

Maybe we could swap his hands with Maltby's and keep Maltby.

Then swap his manhood with Cindy's and no one would notice- not even Bettman.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Where exactly does all this hatred come from? I realize he's a douchebag, and his s***-talking to Sammy will always be remembered, but seriously do you really hate the guy that much? He honestly kinda reminds me of 90's Maltby, only if Maltby was good at hockey.

:lol:. Pretty much. I mean Maltby is an agitator who doesn't have the guts to back up his trash talk

Does he have talent? Yes. Is he a ******? Yes. Does he run his mouth and hide behind his windshield? You bet. He talks, and never backs it up. Bottom line.

That pretty much sums it up

He played for London (where I live) in the OHL. Everyone I speak with that knew him, played with him, or had some connection with him, ******* hated him. He had this holier than thou attitude... guy took to the city like he was Gretzky (whom I also do not like), and acted like he saved the city when they won the Memorial Cup. Hated him then for the 32 games I went to that season, hate him now. ******* wish his head would explode on ice.

You don't like Gretzky!?!?! why??

As Grapes would say: "He's a good Canadian kid!"

Really he's a great hockey player, if he was a Wing we'd all love him. (period)

False. Williams played for the Wings, we all hated him. Leino played for the Wings, we all hated him (except for me). Lebda played for the Wings, we all hated him. What makes you think just because they play for the Wings, our opinions of the player suddenly change?

I lived in London Ont for a few years (he played Junior with the London Knights) and I have heard countless stories of him showing up at the bars, buying a bottle of Greygoose to chill on and would be overheard name-dropping to pick up; along the lines of "Hey I'm Corey Perry, I play for the Anaheim Ducks in the NHL"... As well as it had probably worked (who really knows) it's pretty douchebag-like of a move. Also heard he's had his ugly mug filled in with a few lefts at the bars for s*** talking. This kind of behaviour only deteriorates my perception of such an individual, so f*** em!

Any girl who goes for that line is probably some trashy ugly **** anyway

He played for London (where I live) in the OHL. Everyone I speak with that knew him, played with him, or had some connection with him, ******* hated him. He had this holier than thou attitude... guy took to the city like he was Gretzky (whom I also do not like), and acted like he saved the city when they won the Memorial Cup. Hated him then for the 32 games I went to that season, hate him now. ******* wish his head would explode on ice.

Having lived in London myself I can only Certify that this is 100% correct. I drove the 'boni at the Western Fair Rink and having talked to anybody who knew anything about the guy, had nothing but terrible things to say about him and his 'off-ice persona'

funny, because i live in london and have heard the exact same things lol

to bad I never got to see him get knocked out in person

Ya, im from london too and I remember him bringing his world juniors gold medal to my old elementary school to show it off and act like he was the man. not to mention he thought he pretty much owned the knights. i also heard he was a big douchebag.

Guest Crymson

Nonononnno if he were on the Wings you'd love him! Period!

Heh.

Love him or not, Perry plays a role...

I bet Holmstrom is not exactly loved league-wide either.

Homer isn't king ****** either, he stands in front of the goalie and does his job. On the other hand Perry is king ******.

Holmstrom is one of those guys that other teams fans hate, but they don't hate him because he runs his mouth or he throws cheap shots. They hate Holmstrom because you can hack and whack all you want, but he's still gonna stand in front of the net. They hate Holmstrom because he's a warrior and nothing phases him.

Guest Crymson

Love him or not, Perry plays a role...

I bet Holmstrom is not exactly loved league-wide either.

Holmstrom is disliked by goalies because he screens them, and he is disliked by coaches who feel that he interferes; however, nobody dislikes him off the ice, as he is a nice guy on and off the ice and is generally sportsmanlike. Perry, meanwhile, is generally an unsportsmanlike douchebag both on and off the ice.

The two are incomparable. Holmstrom does not have a d-bag attitude. Perry does. He's a weasel.

Eveeryone says how much they would hate Perry just like they would hate Chelios etc. Bottom line is if Perry came here and had an 80 point season he would be loved, just like Chelios was after a while here.

Sammuelson and Maltby both played the same way Perry does almost too a tee, except Perry will score 80 points and have a couple fights while doing it. I seriously doubt he would be hated after a season here.

I seriously doubt that you're intelligent.

Perry will reign among the NHL's most hated players (teammates, included) until he is ENDED in a turtle-type event by a 4th liner who is simply tired of his gives-his-opponent-a-shot-on-the-ice-once-the-linesmen-jump-in, goalie-kicking, sneaky-elbow-throwing, cross-checking, trash-talking schtick...

All that needs to be said about Douchey Perry has been said. He's a chickens*** c*nt who starts s*** with his visor pulled down tight and then runs away. He also blindside attacks people (like Rafalski) who have just retunred from injuries.