• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RusDRW

Corey Perry

Rate this topic

I seriously doubt that you're intelligent.

Perry will reign among the NHL's most hated players (teammates, included) until he is ENDED in a turtle-type event by a 4th liner who is simply tired of his gives-his-opponent-a-shot-on-the-ice-once-the-linesmen-jump-in, goalie-kicking, sneaky-elbow-throwing, cross-checking, trash-talking schtick...

Yeah just like Maltby and Samuellson were hated around the league. Perry isn't out there throwing cheap hits like Cooke does, he just runs his mouth and acts like a ***** sometimes. Maltby in his prime was way worst and Maltby never backed it up. Perry will fight every now and then t least.

Say what you want but if we had a guy like Perry who threw the other team off their game while putting up 80 points, we would love him here

Newfy, I agree with what you say 99% of the time, but I just can't see myself rooting for a s*** like him. Does he throw the consistent cheapshots like Matt Cooke?No. But he runs his mouth far too much, and rarely backs it up. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you back it up, you can run your mouth all you want. I can't imagine myself rooting for him.

Newfy, I agree with what you say 99% of the time, but I just can't see myself rooting for a s*** like him. Does he throw the consistent cheapshots like Matt Cooke?No. But he runs his mouth far too much, and rarely backs it up. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you back it up, you can run your mouth all you want. I can't imagine myself rooting for him.

Yeah just like Draper and Maltby but I'm sure you cheered for them back in 1997 and 1998, I know the hate on this board is huge for Perry especially because we have a bit of a mini rivalry with the Ducks, but come on, Chely was a hell of a lot dirtier then Perry, was on our division rivals and was twice as hated as Perry. Who really hates Chelios now though?

Its always different when the players aren't trash talking your own team and until that happens I know people will say I'm wrong but this guy outscored anyone on our team this year.. I'm sure we would cheer for a guy leading our team in goals

I agree. But then when I think about it, that is pretty much what Maltby in his prime did, and I've grown to like him. Granted he's shown tons of heart and sacrifice over the years to help outweigh those qualities. I'm not sure Perry would, but I guess it's possible.

I agree. But then when I think about it, that is pretty much what Maltby in his prime did, and I've grown to like him. Granted he's shown tons of heart and sacrifice over the years to help outweigh those qualities. I'm not sure Perry would, but I guess it's possible.

I think Perry putting up 80 or 90 points would probably outweigh those qualities. Its not like hes some 4th liner running his mouth, the guy does kinda have room to talk. He outscores 99% of the guys he trash talks anyways

I think Perry putting up 80 or 90 points would probably outweigh those qualities. Its not like hes some 4th liner running his mouth, the guy does kinda have room to talk. He outscores 99% of the guys he trash talks anyways

Well, he's never cracked 80 so expecting 80 or 90 might be a bit much, but you're right. Even 70+ points would sure help putting up with his douchiness.

Well, he's never cracked 80 so expecting 80 or 90 might be a bit much, but you're right. Even 70+ points would sure help putting up with his douchiness.

Well I think with one of th best play making centerman down the middle and another soon to be 35 goal scoring winger on his other side and all of whom are just entering their prime I think he'll definitely crack 80 points more then once in his career