• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mitchmac33

Player Flags and Hockeytown song

Rate this topic

During the 2008-09 season the wings were giving out flags with players on them. I was just wondering if anyone knows how many they gave out, in terms of how many different players. I have a hossa one and have a zetterberg one on the way. Any help would be great.

Also, there are 2 verisons at leaast of the Hockeytown song. I'm looking for the older one. If anyone knows where to find it please let me know.

This is the song that I'm looking for, obviously without the ken daniels and company

if you want a decent bitrate mp3 of the song instead of a ringtone or muddy youtube version, i could rip the 1997 playoff cd for you and send it to your email addy. hit me up at detroit40oz@hotmail.com and ive got you :thumbup:

i could send the whole cd (4 tracks) or just the hey hey hockeytown track.

the songs on it are:

1.) kid rock's "no party like a detroit party" intro

2.) get up (the arena version, which isnt actually the kiss version but some detroit dudes covering it)

3.) hey hey hockeytown

4.) american/canadian national anthem live by karen newman

if you want a decent bitrate mp3 of the song instead of a ringtone or muddy youtube version, i could rip the 1997 playoff cd for you and send it to your email addy. hit me up at detroit40oz@hotmail.com and ive got you :thumbup:

the songs on it are:

2.) get up (the arena version, which isnt actually the kiss version but some detroit dudes covering it)

3.) hey hey hockeytown

Thanks man, sending an email in just a sec.

the songs on it are:

3.) hey hey hockeytown

I also just sent one. Thanks. :)