• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zombi

Bold Predicitions for the 2010-2011 Season

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

Good heavens! I should hope that would be an off-ice scandal.

I could picture Kane pulling that off... Hudler... meh.

Crosby gets knocked out by Roethlisberger at a photo shoot in Pittsburgh staring all of the city's sports stars. Says Roethlisberger: "I didn't know who the guy was- why would some Canadian be in Pittsburgh? Anyone have some blow?" Bettman holds a news conference in which he announces the Roethlisberger suspension. Shortly thereafter, in a coup d'etat, Shanahan takes over the commissioner's position.

Hudler invents a new dirty move- the reverse clothesline. First performed on Pronger, it involves skating directly at a player and, due to one's shortness, taking out his legs.

Lilja signs for league minimum with the Canadians because "I really want to beat the s*** out of Lebda every chance I get."

Mike Babcock causes Osgood to spontaneously combust by glaring at him after Chris lets in a bad goal.

Edited by InKennyWeTrust

Hey all,

I thought that it would fun to post your bold predictions for the upcoming 2010-2011 season.

I think we all have a "gut feeling" about what is going to go down....

I'll start...

• Sidney Crosby and/or Evgeni Malkin will suffer injuries that will keep them from playing for at least a month.
  • No one on the Wing's top two lines will suffer any injuries that will last more than two weeks.
  • Tampa Bay, Calgary, Carolina, and Anaheim will all make it to the post season.

You're turn.

Hmmmm......1 out of 3 ain't bad.