• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

brett

4th line

Rate this topic

what do you think babs ideal 4th line will be?

we have abs, miller, eaves, helm, and draper and possibly ritola

IMO it should be helm abs eaves. unless abs is crap on the PK

but will babs scratch a vet like draper?

Edited by brett

Yes... Draper will be a healthy scratch unless Eaves, Helm or Abdelkader play themselves into the press box, or unless there is an injury - I expect Draper to play about 40 games this season filling in for injuries...

Abby Helm Eaves know question one of the best 4th line in the nhl. I also think they will get more ice time then any other 4th line. Babs will roll 4 lines when every body is health. Just my thoughts any one else have the same fellings?

i think Miller or Eaves is going there are simply just to many guys fighting for a 4th line spot

Abdelkader

Helm

Eaves

Miller

Draper

Ritola

and possibly Downey

I would like to see

Eaves-Abdelkader-Helm.....with Draper and Ritola rotating in, I dont want the Wings to give up on Ritola yet.

I would rather see Helm on third line with his speed

I would rather see Helm on third line with his speed

Who are you bumping from the third line of huds mike and cleary to move Helm up.

Let the young guns play on the 4th line, hit everything that moves and chip in the occasional goal. Abby Helm Eaves is gong to be really fun to watch.

Sorry but not a chance! They have to many forwards now and all of them have a lot more talent then he has. If he is signed its Grand Rapids. As long as we don't have a repeat from last year we are more then set at forward.

Gotta have ma man Downey in there some games next year!:thumbup:

Talent has every thing to do with it that and we have to many forwards now!

If Downey makes it, it won't be because his "talent" beat out someone else's. It'll be because of his fisticuffs. We've got plenty of scorers on our team already, we don't need to try and make a scoring line out of the 4th. That's what I meant.

esteef

I had a dream last night where Eaves threw a huge hit in the corner, then Abs did the same in the opposite corner... then the puck went up the middle and Helm had a huge open ice hit. All three guys dropped the gloves and had an all-forward brawl with the other team...

Make it happen.

I had a dream last night where Eaves threw a huge hit in the corner, then Abs did the same in the opposite corner... then the puck went up the middle and Helm had a huge open ice hit. All three guys dropped the gloves and had an all-forward brawl with the other team...

Make it happen.

That won't happen with Helm but I could see the other 2 sometime next season fighting on the same shift. Eaves isn't a bad scrapper when he decides to go, I would like to see more of it out of him really. And playing with huge hitting, agitating Abby I think Eaves will be forced into it more this year.

Short question:

What if Maltby shows an outstanding performance at the training camp?! Playing better than Eaves, Miller, Helm and Abdelkader...

does he really have the chance to earn a spot on the roster?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Short question:

What if Maltby shows an outstanding performance at the training camp?! Playing better than Eaves, Miller, Helm and Abdelkader...

does he really have the chance to earn a spot on the roster?

:lol: