• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

20 goal scorers

Rate this topic

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest mindfly

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Hudler = for sure

Filppula, Bertuzzi, Modano, Cleary = all have good chance for it, depends on health, chemistry etc...

So i say 4-8 :)

Could be more, but that might jinx it.. so stay safe.

Edited by mindfly

The ones i see as being as close to for sures:

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Holmstrom, Hudler, Franzen

potentials are

Filppula, Modano, Bertuzzi, and Cleary

So like people are saying the top 9, but I chose 8 because i believe that a lot of it depends on the roles that people fill, playmaker vs finisher and the chemistry between the lines.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I'd say 6.

Hudler, Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Franzen all for sure baring major injuries, with Filppula and probably Holmstrom being the other two. Cleary and Bert will most probably get 15-22 goals, but I wouldn't count on them for certain yet, same goes with Modano only with a slightly less chance.

They certainly all have the capability, but there is only so much ice time and pp time to go around.

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Hudler = for sure

Filppula, Bertuzzi, Modano, Cleary = all have good chance for it, depends on health, chemistry etc...

So i say 4-8 :)

Could be more, but that might jinx it.. so stay safe.

Forgot Holmstrom.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I said 8, if everyone stays healthy there is no reason to think our top 6 won't all hit 20, and I can see 2 of our 3rd liners and/or a defenseman hitting 20 as well. This whole Modano thing gives us such incredible scoring depth, I cannot wait for the season to start.

All three players on the Holmstrom-Zetterberg-Datsyuk line will score at least 20. Franzen will hit that mark easily and I think Filpulla will be able too as well as he should have more of an offensive role as the second line center. I love Bertuzzi but I see him as being more of the set up/net front guy so I am not expecting a ton of goals out of him. Hudler should certainly hit 20 and I think either Cleary or Modano will but not both. This is of course assuming we stay pretty healthy but I think we should have 7 guys that hit the 20 goal mark.

My predictions:

Zetterberg 46

Franzen 42

Dats 38

Hudler 30

Homer 25

Flip 23

Bertuzzi 23

Cleary 21

It would be nice and doesn't look overly unreasonable, but if you compare to last year's totals:

Zetterberg - 23

Franzen - 10

Dats - 27

Hudler - n/a

Homer - 25

Flip - 11

Bertuzzi - 18

Cleary - 15

I know injuries played a role in that, but injuries happen, unlikely like last year, but still, that's a big jump. From those 8 guys, you are talking about going from 129 goals to 248 goals.

I think 4-5 is the safe bet, considering that's what they had 8 of the past 10 years. The other 2 years = 3 last year and 8 in 2006. I think there is about 8 or so that are capable, but unlikely to happen all at once.

I said 6, though I think all of the top 9 forwards have a chance, and possibly Kronwall too.

Kronwall's career high is 7 goals.

Guest VAL FILPPULA

Franzen - 41

Zetterberg - 35

Datsyuk - 30

Hudler - 25

Holmstrom - 24

Filppula - 23

Bertuzzi - 21

Modano - 17

Cleary - 17

Those are just my predictions. If those hold true, that would mean the following for our forward lines:

First Line - 84 goals

Second Line - 85 goals

Third Line - 59 goals

Not bad at all. That isn't even counting our defensemen.

KRONWALL HASNT PLAYED IN 2010-2011 BABY!!

Gretzky's records aren't safe!!!

Two predictions:

1. Zetter will score 45+

2. Dats won't score more than 25

PS I would like to see what 6.2+ line can do: Franzen - Modano - Bert.

Edited by RusDRW

Look at that bell-curve! Why the heck can't the bell-curve poll get that kind of shape?

it looks more like gamma distribution if you would add ten, eleven, twelve players :) That's ok. It is statistics.

I can't see Hudler scoring 30 goals. 20 is a definite for him, though.

He had 23 goals the last season he played, and hes going to be on the 2nd pp all season looks like, I think 30 is a realistic high end expectation