• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

robat

Helm signs 2 year extension

Rate this topic

My deepest hope is, however, that Babs has spent the entire summer giving Helm "shot practice." I love his speed and aggressiveness, but what good does it do when he breaks away with the puck only to end up shooting like a 13-year old girl who just drank three pina coladas???!!!

Skip to about 50 seconds. Also, watch the rest of the video. It brings back good memories of that night. Haha :thumbup:

Not that I'm against player progression, but I almost hope that Helm doesn't develop too much of a scoring knack. Chipping in 10-15 goals and grinding it out the way he does is perfect in my opinion. If he becomes too much of an offensive threat his value goes up, along with his cap hit. If we can keep paying him in the 900K-1.5M area he could very well be a Red Wings player for years to come.

Edited by Jesusberg

Not that I'm against player progression, but I almost hope that Helm doesn't develop too much of a scoring knack. Chipping in 10-15 goals and grinding it out the way he does is perfect in my opinion. If he becomes too much of an offensive threat his value goes up, along with his cap hit. If we can keep paying him in the 900K-1.5M area he could very well be a Red Wings player for years to come.

Hmmm...we don't want our players to get better because we have to pay them more????