• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNut 25

Red Wings Training Camp 2010: Who's going?

Rate this topic

I will be attending for the first time this year. I could not be more thrilled! However, as a result of my gf and I splitting up I now have an extra ticket to all 4 days of camp. If someone is interested in them, send me a PM.

Edited by WingNut 25

congrats man, i wish I could make it, never been. Its gonna be a good year, all our guys healthy, rested, and ready to go...seems a bit scary to imagine what this season could bring in terms of our guys firing on all cylinders at a consistent rate.

Just as an FYI to anyone interested: it is 1 ticket to each day of camp that I am selling. I bought a pair but I am now going solo so that extra ticket (sitting next to me) to all 4 days is what I am selling.

Just as an FYI to anyone interested: it is 1 ticket to each day of camp that I am selling. I bought a pair but I am now going solo so that extra ticket (sitting next to me) to all 4 days is what I am selling.

i would go if it wasn't next to you.....and i lived in detroit.....not texas..hahaha kidding. man i wish i lived there sometimes. i would be there with you for sure. you guys are so lucky.

I've had mine since June and am eagerly counting down the days. This will be my third year, but this year, my fanaticalness (I just made that word up) has finally rubbed off enough on a family member, and she's joining me too. I have tix for all four days, but I will be spending most of my time in my usual spot along the barricades getting autographs. :D

Any tips from you camp vets on getting autographs? I am dead set on trying to get all of my player jerseys signed (Z, Dats, Helm, Lidstrom and Franzen).

I really wish I would have grabbed my passport already. Living in Windsor, it'd be really easy for me to get back and forth for each day. I think I should quit procrastinating and get'r done.

Do it and buy my extra ticket!!! :thumbup:

I will be attending for the first time this year. I could not be more thrilled! However, as a result of my gf and I splitting up I now have an extra set of tickets to all 4 days of camp. If someone is interested in them, send me a PM.

Hey Wingnut-

I am interested and already have a set but need a set for a friend- I only need sat/ sun though....Can you PM me?

Thanks

Jen

Guest mindfly

If I could afford to stay out in Detroit for the couple of days I would do it in a heartbeat.... That would be an amazing time...

Just out of curiosity is it more expensive to stay there than in other places? I'm getting very tempted to fly over across the pond to watch some games (not training camp) in the near future when it hopefully cooled down at work.

Edited by mindfly

Can not wait to get back to Traverse City!!! This will be my 6th year and my wife's 5th. We missed last year and it totally sucked not being up there. My awesome wife got me tickets to the Golf Tournament Dinner for my birthday this year!!! This is our first time going to the dinner but have heard it is well worth the price. Maybe next year play in the tournamnet and dinner but that is very pricey.

As far as autographs, just be patient and they will come.

Any tips from you camp vets on getting autographs? I am dead set on trying to get all of my player jerseys signed (Z, Dats, Helm, Lidstrom and Franzen).

The best thing I can tell you is patience. Lots of people are there and some of them are actually rude and pushy. But if you're patient and polite, and you aren't acting like you're collecting autographs to sell online (and there are people who do that - but the guys can pretty much smell them out), you stand a pretty good chance of getting some.

I can tell you that Pasha is a very good one for coming out and signing, as are most of them. Henrik is kind of a hard one to get. We went over to the arena the day before camp officially started and some of the guys were out signing - I met Ozzie, Rafi, and the assistant coaches that day. And Dan Cleary seems a little standoffish, so don't be surprised.

This will be camp #6 for me and number 5 for my other half. I look forward to it every year.

Thanks for the tip. I missed out on a lot of autographs at their practice before their last game against the LA Kings because it was pouring rain. Only Maltby, Stuart, Williams and Lebda stopped. I missed a few others just trying to get over there. I have a ton of autographs already but mostly on photos. I really want to get my jerseys signed. Is it best to try before or after practice?