• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Crashnburnluder

Red wings Photos

Rate this topic

These are awesome pix. On a slightly related note, does anyone know where I could get copies of the official posed team pictures taken a day or two after each of the four recent Cup wins? I don't mean the informal shots taken on the ice right after the game, I mean the ones where the team and execs all pose on benches, with the Cup. I have black-and-white team photographs of each of the Wings' first seven Cup teams and would love to add the four most recent teams to that collection. I have searched around the web for these but have never seen them for sale anywhere.

JEDI: Is there any way to "pin" this thread? Or whatever one has to do to to keep it on the "current" list? ...Or mebee I'm alone in this request? :unsure:

These photos are absolutely fantastic and I've been sitting here alternately tearing up and smiling.

Meanwhile, I'm grateful to all of you who know what the hell you're doing and taking the time to put 'em on here.

JEDI: Is there any way to "pin" this thread? Or whatever one has to do to to keep it on the "current" list? ...Or mebee I'm alone in this request? :unsure:

These photos are absolutely fantastic and I've been sitting here alternately tearing up and smiling.

Meanwhile, I'm grateful to all of you who know what the hell you're doing and taking the time to put 'em on here.

Im all for it... but then again I cant pin it... I just love all the great pictures... especially since a lot of them can be saved and then printed on a nice glossy photo print to hang...

does anyone know where you can purchase or find a big photo online of the russian 5. The one I saw years ago at a store in Oakland Mall in Michigan had the 5 of them all sitting on the bench together, the shadows on their faces made it look almost like semi silhouettes, and it was mostly from the logo up to their helmets only. Classy awesome picture but cant find it anywhere else since then. Anyone seen this pic?

Well today is my birthday and here are the two Red Wings related items I got. Both great gifts.

my20thbday005.jpg

And then this is my avatar but I love the picture. Franzen yelling and spraying champagne in the middle makes it.

wingsandstanley.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday! Mine was yesterday, and I would have loved to have gotten a new jersey . . . or my own personal Wing!

I love the pics of Franzen beating up a certain crybaby, Kronner shouting in glee at Z, and of Kid Rock.