• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Crashnburnluder

Red wings Photos

Rate this topic

WHOA thats almost identical to the picture im looking for... the one of the russian 5 in the silhouettes/shadows!!!

do you have that larger so i could print it out, or know where i can find it?

i am also looking for a pic that is almost identical to that but they are on the bench in uniform!!!! been looking for years!!! do you know who took that pic?

russian.jpg

14195.jpg

paradehuds.jpg

grindline.jpg

4245556941.jpg

pasha2.jpg

WHOA thats almost identical to the picture im looking for... the one of the russian 5 in the silhouettes/shadows!!!

do you have that larger so i could print it out, or know where i can find it?

i am also looking for a pic that is almost identical to that but they are on the bench in uniform!!!! been looking for years!!! do you know who took that pic?

This one? hahahahaha

Warsaw_Five_on_a_Bench.jpg

THANKS MAN for posting this again a bit bigger.

its a little larger....would love to print that out, but if thats as big as it gets I'll try to do some tricks in photoshop to get it print size...so happy just to see this pic again, been looking for years!.

you know who took this??? or anything about that similar pic with them on the bench!?

Let's try this for larger. Hopefully it's not the same size.

russian-1.jpg

THANKS MAN for posting this again a bit bigger.

its a little larger....would love to print that out, but if thats as big as it gets I'll try to do some tricks in photoshop to get it print size...so happy just to see this pic again, been looking for years!.

you know who took this??? or anything about that similar pic with them on the bench!?

EDIT: Sorry. I tried, but it didn't get any larger.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where I got it or who took it. I probably lifted it off of this site, to be honest.

Also... a big THANK YOU to woodrow40 for the Vladdy/Probie/Murph pic. Three of my fave guys in one photo. Delightful!

Edited by 55fan