• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Crashnburnluder

Red wings Photos

Rate this topic

That freeze frame of Mac is probably top 3 single greatest moments in my hockey life. First obviously Stevie lifting Lord Stanley that very same night. But the fact Mac scored a goal like that.... I definitely still get chills.

Edited by HankthaTank

That freeze frame of Mac is probably top 3 single greatest moments in my hockey life. First obviously Stevie lifting Lord Stanley that very same night. But the fact Mac scored a goal like that.... I definitely still get chills.

I remember practicing that move for months after seeing Mac do that against Philly

I remember practicing that move for months after seeing Mac do that against Philly

We all felt like we could do that after D Mac did (not taking anything away from his hockey skill). He scored a goal for the ages for the gritty guys out there. And the Gary Thorne call still resonates in my mind too. Just great stuff.

Anyone have a hi-res pic of Howard making that no mask save? PM me if you can email it to me.

I meant to get that framed last year but forgot about it until I saw this topic.

Always think of this pic when I think playoff hockey.

malts.jpg

Edited by Ozzie30

Does anyone have any good high res pics of Jimmy Howard specifically? I am looking for some good reference pictures for a drawing I want to start soon. It's tough to find a lot of decent pics since he is a rookie. I purchased a good one of him after getting his mask knocked off, but I haven't decided if I want to use it yet. Any big/detailed pics would be helpful. Thanks everyone!