• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Crashnburnluder

Red wings Photos

Rate this topic

So heres the deal.... Im looking for pictures to print or purchase eventually for my wall and basement.... Obviously I want Red Wings pictures, but I want to know what your favorites are for some ideas.... From any era or of any player... Thank you ahead of time and I'm thinking that this thread might have a lot of awesome throw back pictures and some great ones...

Crash

Ps... If you have the photo be sure to post it...

So heres the deal.... Im looking for pictures to print or purchase eventually for my wall and basement.... Obviously I want Red Wings pictures, but I want to know what your favorites are for some ideas.... From any era or of any player... Thank you ahead of time and I'm thinking that this thread might have a lot of awesome throw back pictures and some great ones...

Crash

Ps... If you have the photo be sure to post it...

nhl_g_konstantinov2_600.jpg

probert.jpg

0706S_10PROBERT.jpg

here is my funny fav. hudlerlaugh.jpg

on a more serious note...this one is awesome steve-yzerman-detroit-signed-8x10-last-game-step-photo_ff78cb3aad520c8d22d34b3f59e77eb7.jpg

and my favorite one of all time that embodies what the whole red wings org is about w2ofp.jpg

this is a cool one as well.drake-cup.jpg

wittle yzerman red-wings-yzerman-hockey1.jpg

always a great one RedWings_CameronFrye.jpg

R.I.P probiepic_large_medium.jpg

the great 5 russian-five-pic.jpg

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

It is the picture in my avatar. I took that picture in 2006 at training camp. It's probably the best picture I ever took and it is my favorite. You are welcome to use it.

I'm not computer savvy enough to load them here. I do, however, have lots of pictures from training camps and games past, and if there is someone you do have a special request for, I can go through my pics and see what I have.

Edited by Kira

post-18805-074972500 1280992669_thumb.jpgpost-18805-013724900 1280992679_thumb.gifpost-18805-084148300 1280992660_thumb.jpg

I really wish a high quality picture of Yzerman's celebration right after scoring 'the goal' was available. For me it totally encapsulates every kids dream of scoring that huge goal and just completely losing your mind in the moment

Edited by Wildcard Bitches!

This are awesome..... If any of you have these pictures in a high quality or blown up size... That way I can try to get them printed that would be awesome... I'll have to post some of the ones i'm getting... And I agree with wildcat, if anybody has a picture of Yzerman celebrating the game 7 winner that would be amazing.