• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wiszo1mt

Cheli is back!

Rate this topic

hell yes! im so pumped for that! love cheli so much! heres a pic of me n him from january this year this pic was taken right after detroit beat sanjose in sanjose 4-2 n then i ran into cheli at best western a town near vancouver british columbia where i live.... and cheli was there for an AHL game agasint the abbotsford heat in BC. n he asked me as he walked out with the team for dinner hes like... "hey bud did detroit get the win tonight? i was watching it only upto when it was 2-1 sanjose then i turned it off n he also went on to say did kronwall return to the game" i was like wow this man still loves detroit i love it!

post-16427-011040900 1281129441_thumb.jpg

can u imagine cheli as a coach a couple years ago when babcock got into it with the avs coach after that hit on lids...he woulda beat some ass

Granato is a dumbass, I dont think Cheli would have listened to a word he said.

Updated the thread title, if only to avoid confusion.

I approve of this move, especially if by "join front office" they mean "replace Brad McCrimmon".

Welcome back, Cheli!

“He’ll do a little scouting, player development, act as an ambassador,'' Holland said. "He’s going to come in and learn the business. Maybe (coach) Mike Babcock can use him at times.

“He’s Chris Chelios, he’s one of the greatest American players ever. Cheli stands for winning. He stands for competing. When Chris Chelios talks to somebody while representing the Red Wings, people take note.’’

We all hope he will be an assistant coach, so he'll be in the front office. Here's to hoping for best!!!

Yep, not surprised he won't coach. Can you imagine Chelios coaching Lidstrom?? Kinda weird.

Not surprised at all that he's sticking around. If he wanted to coach he'd likely have started as an assistant for a year or so with the Griffins. This should work out just fine for now. A relaxed year or two and then he can get down to business! Or coaching! :D

<br /><a href='http://twitter.com/RealKyper/status/20509169223' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://twitter.com/R...tus/20509169223</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Well if you really think that your "TWITTER" LINK is better than Ken Holland's quotes, then ENJOY!! LMAO!!

Chelios IS BACK WITH THE WINGS!! HEll YEAh!~!