• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Unsigned RFAs

Rate this topic

What's the situation with Anaheim and Bobby Ryan? Will he be traded? Talks seem to have come to a stand-still. Colorado has yet to get deals done with Peter Mueller and Chris Stewart. Phoenix still hasn't locked up Martin Hanzal. Its early August, are there possibilities that these guys that have been unable to reach terms, be traded?

Do these guys have hearings coming up or what? Can't imagine a guy like Ryan not getting a contract. Does Anaheim tend to be up close to the cap roof or what, because right now they have a lot of room.

I guess I keep hearing ducks fans grumble that he asked for 5+ million (i've heard as much as 6.5) but I guess they don't understand you don't go in with a realistic number, you try to highball it, and the team/gm tries to lowball it, and they find the middle ground. My feeling is that its Anaheim not Ryan causing the stand still, as I think he knows he should expect 3-4 million.

I guess I keep hearing ducks fans grumble that he asked for 5+ million (i've heard as much as 6.5) but I guess they don't understand you don't go in with a realistic number, you try to highball it, and the team/gm tries to lowball it, and they find the middle ground. My feeling is that its Anaheim not Ryan causing the stand still, as I think he knows he should expect 3-4 million.

A small contract for a couple of years to make sure he's the real deal and then award him with a bigger contract down the line.

What's the situation with Anaheim and Bobby Ryan? Will he be traded? Talks seem to have come to a stand-still. Colorado has yet to get deals done with Peter Mueller and Chris Stewart. Phoenix still hasn't locked up Martin Hanzal. Its early August, are there possibilities that these guys that have been unable to reach terms, be traded?

As you said it's "early august"