• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hey man nice shot!

Lukas Krajicek

Rate this topic

MLIVE.COM: Ansar Khan reports the Detroit Red Wings have inquired about former Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Lukas Krajicek, suggesting he'd be a more affordable signing than Willie Mitchell. Khan suggests the Wings might be better re-signing Andreas Lilja but he's seeking $1.5 million while the Wings are reportedly offering $1 million.

Wouldn't mind at all for the money.

Sounds like he has decent puck moving skills too. Hehe... welcome to the team Lukas.

EDIT: Lol@ all the negs. As if the Wings don't covet puck moving defensemen. If he has ANY puck moving skill at all the Wings are automatically interested by default.

Totally wouldn't be surprised to see him here if he truly does have any puck moving skill.

Edited by Broken 16

No. The guy couldn't even stay in the Tampa Bay Lightning line-up.

Agreed, he doesn't fill our needs whatsoever... I'd rather roll with Meech on the roster than Krajicek at this point to be honest and just play both Ericsson and Kindl daily, as 5/6 and Meech as the #7...

With that said, as I've said all along, in terms of adding another defenseman, I want them in this order, or none by this point:

1. Mitchell (if he came at a huge discount, which is unlikely, so this one is a pipedream and can probably be omitted... I just have him as 1, because if he IS available, come on...)

2. Hnidy

3. Lilja

4. Exelby

If one of those 4 isn't the #6 out of what's left, I'd rather just roll with what we have, unless a trade can be made to fill the role - I still think a Ritola, Meech and pick for Mark Stuart in Boston isn't out of the realm of possibility, as Boston needs to cut cap and fill out a roster...

Agreed, he doesn't fill our needs whatsoever... I'd rather roll with Meech on the roster than Krajicek at this point to be honest and just play both Ericsson and Kindl daily, as 5/6 and Meech as the #7...

With that said, as I've said all along, in terms of adding another defenseman, I want them in this order, or none by this point:

1. Mitchell (if he came at a huge discount, which is unlikely, so this one is a pipedream and can probably be omitted... I just have him as 1, because if he IS available, come on...)

2. Hnidy

3. Lilja

4. Exelby

If one of those 4 isn't the #6 out of what's left, I'd rather just roll with what we have, unless a trade can be made to fill the role - I still think a Ritola, Meech and pick for Mark Stuart in Boston isn't out of the realm of possibility, as Boston needs to cut cap and fill out a roster...

Agree with everything said here. And there has been talk that Mitchell is down to 4 teams, Detroit is one of them, and they all dont have significant cap space to offer him a huge contract so its not that huge of a pipe dream